Easy Office
LCI Learning

Can i pass CA or i should leave it?

Page no : 4

Suresh (CS) (43 Points)
Replied 25 July 2016

Leave CA bro.....think of those things u r capable of doing .....if u think CA is one such then u do it by yourself ....

CA Altaf Gohil (CA) (47 Points)
Replied 25 July 2016

Don't leave it brother. Just finish what you have started.. its tough but not impossible.

CA Naresh Kumar Samal (Asst. Accounts Manager) (100 Points)
Replied 25 July 2016

dear u did not mention whether r u joining office or reading only for exam. if u r working and appearing exam then in my opinion leave office at least 1 month prior to exam and read technically means u just revise and recall those areas u r weak. You will deinitely clear Group-1.

Nayeem Khan (Mysore) (37 Points)
Replied 25 July 2016

If you can YOU CAN...

FCA surbhi jain (FCA) (897 Points)
Replied 26 July 2016

You will definitely..no one can.beat you unless you yourself looses battle. 

I hav a freind of mine who has same position as you. But she everytime gets more motivated and aggressive that she will clear next attempt.

Never loose hope.

All d best.

ine

Piyush (VC) (26 Points)
Replied 26 July 2016

Don't Leave ? Take your time & grab it. if you have NO time to Pass an exam then take you full time to prepare and retake an exam by yourself. Don't Leave anything unless you have less time.

Have nice day....

Lakshay (None) (160 Points)
Replied 26 July 2016

Hey...even I cleard my Ca final in 5 attempts and there are many many students clearing CA in 6-7 attempts...u r just a bit away from becoming CA as Group 1 is pretty much easier than Group -2 ..so don't worry , u will and u can easily crack it by just a little more effort..

dbfx (e) (52 Points)
Replied 26 July 2016

You are asking wrong question at wrong place. Our time is very limited and there is no reason to stick to any task which you think is not worth of time and energy spent after that. in CCI all ppl will encourage you to give 1 more try. and that 1 more try will be full of surprises, ppl are telling that you could pass next time, still there is no certainity and you might find yourself in the same situation even after 5 years (provided you pass this or leave it altogether).

Its better to think all the options independently and decide accordingly. Even if you choose to stay here, determine your tolerence level as max limit of number of attempts (like you will put your 100 % for say next 2 attempts and still unable to clear then you will leave this no matter what others will say to you at that time) .. The time you invested for CA final course is already a sunk cost.. so dont let your ego, expectations etc decide your future.....(this is the frank advice) 

K Sankar Ra (proprietor) (140 Points)
Replied 26 July 2016

If you have not covered the syllabus and comprehended the topics fully in the first instance, and you have kept failing, it is actually very difficult to start and learn everything afresh and very difficult to digest failures.

For example, if you have learnt accounting for consolidation of holding and subsidiary companies and constructing cash flow statements by way of arithmetical calculations and you have failed a few times, it is very difficult to open up Pickles' Accountancy and Horngren's Management Accounting and learn these topics from a double entry point of vision, only which vision can make arithmetical calculations given in study notes very simple.

Otherwise, you must have an indomitable will and patience.

Best wishes

gagan (student) (105 Points)
Replied 26 July 2016

I HAVE ALSO GIVE 5 ATTEMPTS IN CA FINAL 2ND GROUP

BUT I ALSO CON.....

SO KEEP IT UP SIR

CA NITU SINGH (CA) (133 Points)
Replied 27 July 2016

YOU CANNOT QUIT BCAUSE YOU KNOW ONLY FOUR PAPER CAN MAKE U CA

BUT I WOULD SUGGEST CHANGE YOU STUDY MATERIAL AND YOUR WRITING SKILL JUST APPLY AND GET YOUR SHEETS THROUGH RTI

AND ANALYSE YOURSELF IF REQUIRE GET A FAST TRACK REVISION BATCH AND 24 HOURS BEFORE EXM THINK IT LIKE YOUR FISRT AND LAST ATTEMPT AND REMEMBER THE HAPPINESS YOU WOULD GET WHEN U GET THE RESULT PASS...!!!  NOTHING MACTH THAT  BELIEVE ME.... 

bhavana samvedi (finance manager and tax manager)   (24 Points)
Replied 27 July 2016

well i am also not able to clear ,infact not even a single grp..since a very long tim. no exemptions....can someone tell me wat to do

CA Vasiullah (Vasi) (Audit Executive) (1813 Points)
Replied 27 July 2016

Originally posted by : sarita kumari
group 1 i cleared in 1st attempt and I gave 5 attempts of group 2 in 2nd attempt of group 2 I had got exemption in DT still was not able to clear group 2 n lost exemption also . Not able to clear ISCA in any attempt. Don't know how to go about this subject .

I would like to help you out of ISCA, if u feel right contact me.

anil prajapati (article trainee) (22 Points)
Replied 27 July 2016

yupp bro keep it up

anil prajapati (article trainee) (22 Points)
Replied 27 July 2016

one of my cleared his first grp in 10th attempt while 2nd at his first attempt

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: