Easy Office
LCI Learning

Can Anyone Teach Me Cpt Maths

Page no : 2

ashwini (article) (72 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

Hi,Nita , I can definately help u with maths ,coz before entering CA course I was myself teaching Maths, as I have completed my B.S.C with maths & then I enrolled myself with d course,

And now m preparing for Finals,

Contact me at ashwinidineshshah23 @ gmail.com

(Guest)

Are u from Delhi?????????????...then i can help u out....mai koshish kar sakti hu....but i im not a genius but i wud have tried my best to help u out.

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

* Ok a very simple advise for you for which you don't need a tuition. Well we are talking abt. CPT in which we have to score 100 Marks . 

* Previously there was no individual cut-off but now u have to score a minimum of 15 Marks in Maths.

* In ur case I 'd suggest you to concentrate more in other 3 subjects to get that aggregate i.e. try to score 100 marks out of 150 Q's.

* Now for 15 Marks maths u can first choose easy chapters like Ratio , Indices , Equation , Logarithm , Mean  , Median and Mode + Quartile + Basic Algebra - These questions are a piece of cake and can easily fetch u 15 Marks.

* Take help of ur friends for Probability take help of ur friend as this is a conceptual chapter with 5 Marks weightage. I helped one of my friend in previous CPT and he got all the probability questions correct .

* So in this way u will go for 120-125 Marks and can easily clear CPT.... 

7 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

Completely agree with Pulkit!!

1 Like

Nita Kale (Student) (105 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

thanks pulkit i will do what u said

1 Like

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

HELLO NITA

CPT IS VERY EASY TO CLEAR BUT HA MATHS THODA PROBLEM HAI IF YOU DINT DONE MATHS THING EARLIER. GET REF BOOKS AND TEXT BOOKS OF 12TH WITH SOLVED ONE, THEN SAME WAY YOU DO SOLVING GIVEN QUESTION IN EXECRISE. OTHER OPTIONA JOIN TUTITION OR MEET EXPERTS OF CCI THEY WILL HELP YOU..

ANYONE CAN HELP YOU IN CCI BUT WILL GIVE U SOME LISTS HERE..

1) SUNSHINE

2) RESHAM

3) PULKIT

4) SANYAM

5) NANINA

6) SAN

7) DEEPAK

THIS OR CPT EXPERTS WHERE YOU CAN GET HELP..

BEST OF LUCK

2 Like

(Guest)

Ya wonderfully written by pulkit.....when u know u are weak in particular area....u have to use ur strenghts to overcome ur weakness.Find the chapters that u find easy in maths....like pulkit has mentioned Ratio , Indices , Equation , Logarithm , Mean  , Median and Mode + Quartile + Basic Algebra.... understand and bcom a master of these...U know u have to keep the syllabus in front of u....understand the marking scheme and study accordingly......bcos at the end of the day its all about scoring well and passing CA. Plan ur studies.................

2 Like

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

Originally posted by : Pulkit Gupta

* Ok a very simple advise for you for which you don't need a tuition. Well we are talking abt. CPT in which we have to score 100 Marks . 

* Previously there was no individual cut-off but now u have to score a minimum of 15 Marks in Maths.

* In ur case I 'd suggest you to concentrate more in other 3 subjects to get that aggregate i.e. try to score 100 marks out of 150 Q's.

* Now for 15 Marks maths u can first choose easy chapters like Ratio , Indices , Equation , Logarithm , Mean  , Median and Mode + Quartile + Basic Algebra - These questions are a piece of cake and can easily fetch u 15 Marks.

* Take help of ur friends for Probability take help of ur friend as this is a conceptual chapter with 5 Marks weightage. I helped one of my friend in previous CPT and he got all the probability questions correct .

AGREE WITH EXPERT PULIKIT BRO....

1 Like

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation) (6918 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

Good Advise Pulkit i.e concentrate more on statistics and maths which chapters are easy for him to understand.Advise him to skip permutations and combinations if he finds difficult

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Resham

Completely agree with Pulkit!!

(Guest)

i can teach u maths dialy for 2 hrs .. i will teach watever i know 4 sure ... wt do u say ?

(Guest)

i will teach u easy chapters and thn tough one maths s really easy .. so dnt worry

monica gupta (student) (37 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

YES,U CAN LEARN MATHS AT ETEN CA , INDIA'S BEST INTERACTIVE PERSONALIZED COACHING THROUGH

SATELLITE........DID YOU KNOW ......DIMPY JINDAL IST RANKER IN FINALS IS FROM ETEN CA CLASSES...THEY  

HAVE  BEST FACULTIES....BEST TEACHING....SO...... ALL THE BEST

CA. Manav Goel (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS) (351 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

I agree with u

u have a right approach to crack the cpt

Syed Farzan (CA IPCC) (748 Points)
Replied 09 February 2011

Thanks pulkit... gr8 sugestion.. Thanks again...!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: