Easy Office
LCI Learning

can any body help me?

Page no : 2

CA Darshit Bhimani (Chartereed Accountant) (31 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Can anyone tell me for how many IT return signature of Chartered accountant is neceesary

C.Balaji (Learner) (1867 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Mr.Darsh*t....

cannot get your point????

CA. ANKUR (ASST. MANAGER ACCOUNTS) (54 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Dear Darsh*t

NONE od the Return needs Signature of CA's

Divya K S (CA) (289 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Dear Vipin,

If there was a employer-employee relationship then it would be taxable under the head 'Salary', but since nothing as such, it is taxable under the head 'income from Profession'. So, ITR 4 need to be filed. It is a specified profession u/s 44AA.

swapnil (CA Final Student) (63 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

please tell me the rates under MVAT Act,  for cement , bricks , sand ( reti ) and crushed stone use for construction.

sheetal (Article Assistance) (37 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

When there exist an employer employee relationship then the said employee are paid anything which is taxable as salary and tax will be deducted on it as per section 192 of the income tax act. Moreover Form No 16 will be issued by the employer at the year enn & he is supposed to file Form ITR 1.
However when Form No 16A were issued for TDS then its quite clear that there don't exist employer employee relationship so for individual have to submit ITR 2.

Mahavir (Student) (161 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

ITR-4 needs 2 be submitted as its his professional income......

Sidharth (Auditor) (40 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Can any one tell me how to fil income tax return and which form to file..

CA Shravan (Profession) (126 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

I THINK THE DEDUCTION OF TAX IS UNDER THE HEAD PROFESSIONAL INCOME. THEREFORE THE FORM WILL BE ITR 4 AND IT WILL BE COUNTED AS HIS PROFESSIONAL INCOME. PLEASE CHECK THE FORM 16A FOR WHICH HAD THE TAX HAS BEEN DEDUCTED.

Guddi (employee) (769 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Form 16A is used in case of TDS on interest on securities; dividends; interest other than “interest on securities”; winnings from lottery or crossword puzzle ; winnings from horse race; payments to contractors and sub-contractors; insurance commission; payments to non-resident sportsmen/sports associations; payments in respect of deposits under National Savings Scheme; payments on account of repurchase of units by Mutual Fund or Unit Trust of India; commission, remuneration or prize on sale of lottery tickets; commission or brokerage; rent; fees for professional or technical services; royalty and any sum under section 28(va); income in respect of units; payment of compensation on acquisition of certain immovable property; other sums under section 195; income in respect of units of non-residents referred to in section 196A; income from units referred to in section 196B; income from foreign currency bonds or shares of an Indian company referred to in section 196C; income of Foreign Institutional Investors from securities referred to in section 196D

Form 16 is used for TDS on salary.

Since in this case Form 16A is issued, definitely ITR 4 should be filed  

Ashutosh mishra (CA Final & Under Article)   (62 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Dear friend,

by the mere discripttion that he is a production manager in film industries;  we can not clear the ITR form. ITR form depends on the sources of Income.

1- ITR I       For individual salary income with saving bank interest.

2- ITR II      Form all souces of Income except business income.

3- ITR III     For Partners

4- ITR IV     For all souces of Income including business income.

5- ITR V      For Firm

6- ITR VI     for company

7- ITR VII    For Trust

8- ITR VIII   For FBT

Piyush Tanwar (Assistant Manager - Accounts)   (1432 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

FORM NUMBER ITR-4 AND 2

VIPIN KUMAR (Practicing) (309 Points)
Replied 17 February 2010

thnx to all budy's for giving necessary feedback..

GURU PRANESH (FCA(FUTURE CA)) (459 Points)
Replied 19 February 2010

ITR 2

GURU PRANESH (FCA(FUTURE CA)) (459 Points)
Replied 19 February 2010

Originally posted by : Darsh*t C Bhimani

Can anyone tell me for how many IT return signature of Chartered accountant is neceesary

For which assessee ur asking?

If its for salaried persons auditors signature is not necessary

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: