EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

CAN A QUALIFIED CA ACT IN MOVIES ?

Page no : 2

Ankit Mundra (CA Final Student B.Com L.L.B. (3rd Year))   (129 Points)
Replied 20 October 2010

wow.. i was not knowing that Satish Shah,Shekhar Suman,Shekhar Kapur, Sajid Nadiawala are CA's.. now onwards.. i'll look at them with a little more respect as it takes a great amount of courage to change the profession (after becoming CA) and that to Acting.. which has the most uncertain future...

These guys really rocks... Thanks for sharing

Abhishek Jain (RisK Manger) (231 Points)
Replied 20 October 2010

YES.GO AHEAD

amit pathak (STUDENT) (34 Points)
Replied 20 October 2010

why not?????????? anyone can join the occupation or business .i think it is a fundamental right provided by constitution any authority cannot override this.......

(Guest)

Its not about the Fundamental Rights, i think the question arose due to the Professional Ethics violation, if the permission is not seeked from ICAI, and it can attract consequences under the CA Act,1949

1 Like

Shiv Nath kapoor (Student) (29 Points)
Replied 20 October 2010

Really good question and answer are also very interesting to read....

C A GROUP COACHING (COACHING ) (2487 Points)
Replied 20 October 2010

Friends From the above personalities named Only Shekhar Kapur the famour Director is a CA & Noe other like shekhar Suman or satish Shah or Sajid Nadiadwala are CAs However the famour personality in the Mumbai Bomb Blast Memon Brother who is arrested Younger brother of Tiger Memon is a CA & duly confirmed by ICAI he also had a firm operating in Mumbai in Name of Shah & Memon

1 Like

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 20 October 2010

Originally posted by : Ankit Mundra
wow.. i was not knowing that Satish Shah,Shekhar Suman,Shekhar Kapur, Sajid Nadiawala are CA's.. now onwards.. i'll look at them with a little more respect as it takes a great amount of courage to change the profession (after becoming CA) and that to Acting.. which has the most uncertain future...

These guys really rocks... Thanks for sharing

Very  Surperising  YAr thanks  guys for expanding knowledge

Mit Adak (CA.IPCC.) (37 Points)
Replied 21 October 2010

Thanks for sharing.............................................

mit.:)

N.Gopinadh (CA STUDENT) (97 Points)
Replied 21 October 2010

Originally posted by : REVATI (B.com & CA Final)

Its not about the Fundamental Rights, i think the question arose due to the Professional Ethics violation, if the permission is not seeked from ICAI, and it can attract consequences under the CA Act,1949

Exactly . . .

This is what I mean  . . .

CA.Navin Chandra Thakur (Chartered Accountant) (26 Points)
Replied 27 October 2010

I'm not sure whether permission is neccessary but I think permission of the institute

should be taken beforehand.

Sure, acting in movies will give a boost to all round recognition of our profession.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: