Easy Office
LCI Learning

Can a ca hire sales person to advertise his firm & work

Page no : 3

Arif Ali (Apt Co Advisory) (1230 Points)
Replied 29 July 2016

I also does not want to talk you. I think you does not know the meaning of unsound mind so your are using this word for every person.
why you are forcing me to do CA and CMA. it is my discretion to do or not.

over comments u started.

just I m asking that why you raise this issue after one year which has been closed earlier.

you are saying that I m repeating same thing. but you are also repeating same thing more than me.

if you are saying to leave me CS profession than you must leave both profession CA and CMA both. you are not professional who is raising earlier closed matter after one year.

Replied 29 July 2016

you are both qualified CA and CMA but not knowledge about meaning of unsound mind even. what your meant of your degree. you has got degree by luck not by efforts and knowledge.

PALASH (Nothing) (2000 Points)
Replied 29 July 2016

You are looosser and i don't want to talk with a loooseer , you are a person of unsound mind , an insane .

What's wrong with you ??????????, 

You are a shameless person , i told you earlier also , you have to qualify CA CMA , THEN why are you giving comments over here , really you are a shameless person .

please getttttttttt outtttttttt of here .

You are not a qualified person to make any comments over here .

you are a shameless person .

gettttttt lostttttt

Replied 29 July 2016

YOU ARE A SHAMELESS PERSON , DON'T MAKE ANY COMMENTS OVER HERE , AS YOU ARE LESS QUALIFIED THAN ME , SO FIRST TRY TO QUALIFY CA AND CMA .

Replied 30 July 2016

shameless you who are posting comments continuously. you are repeating same thing again and again. no one has time to over comments like you means you are not in profession. and. you are using this sites to degarde the profession.

I have not time to comments to an insane man like you.

where are you when this query raised. what your means now raising the issue after one year. really you are a very insane man.

why you are not answering point to point on my comments.

Go far from here. don't make here comments now. Go and Go Gooooooo

Replied 31 July 2016

Really you are a shame less person , a genuine shameless person , you don't have any work , 

Still you are a student , a looseerrrrrr and a loooseer can't qualify CA final exam , 

you proved once again that you are a mentally handicaped person .

Replied 31 July 2016

you are not still stopping comments here.
give me your both membership no to confirm you are member of both ICAI and ICAI (cost).

and tell me you are in practice or in service accordingly i will take action against you. you are disturbing other members here. the screenshot of this conversation I will take as proof.

many persons like you are degrading the profession and ICAI.

provide me all above information asked. I will file complain against you to ICAI to degarde the profession and institute.

waiting for you reply.

Replied 31 July 2016

Get outttttttttttttttttttttttt u bl**dy looserrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AN INSANEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!! 

You are an insane !!!!!!!!!!!!! what's wrong with you ?????? you blloddyyyyyyy nonsense !!!!!!!

Don't you have any other work ?????????? only one thing you can do that critisize others .

I WILL TAKE AN ACTION AGAINST YOU ??

Replied 31 July 2016

Really you are a shameless persson . WHY ARE YOU GIVING COMMENTS OVER HERE ?

GET OUTTTTT FROM HERE , 

Replied 31 July 2016

what I am asking you reply that.
you are continuously using more abusing word. tell me what I asked you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: