Campus 2012 feb-march - urgent

I have registered for Jaipur Campus. I stay in Gurgaon.

Is it compulsory for me to attend Orientation Program tomorrow? Jaipur is far and Its not possible to commute in a day.

Please reply.... I have tried calling phone numbers give. But they dont pick phone either landlines or mobiles.

:-(

Replies (11)

no, its not compulsary.

 

Arpit..Thanks a lot for reply...

Will they let me attend Interviews if I dont attend Orientation Programme?

@ Anoop... how will I commute in a day there...tell me

I have recently attended in BBSR, Your attendance is compulsory in ICAI Orientation Programme,

if u can manage ur attendance from any of your friend then ur presence is not required, and ur profile/id card hard copy is to be submitted.

Thanks Nipun.. I will have to go then... :-(

What all did they cover in bbsr orientation?

What was the timing? was it gud?

yes ,mandatory.You have to attend at the same centre where u have registered yourself irrespective of the fact that no company has shortlisted in the first phase.if u not attend then u will not be allowed to appear in campus which is going to be held in march.

take a flight dear, you are CA now!

No, Its not compulsory. Again I want to inform all of you that my friend had not attend the orientation but he had get shortlisting & job in Campus placement prog.

but i m ver sad..i didnt gt shortlisted by ny company :-(

Hi Anu,

Dont be sad if u havent been selected in the campus.....

Campus had been pathetic since last few terms.

Just look for correct opportunity off campus..

Its just ki time is not well ....

Regards

Ketan

Hi Anu,

Dont be sad if u havent been selected in the campus.....

Campus had been pathetic since last few terms.

Just look for correct opportunity off campus..

Its just ki time is not well ....

Regards

Ketan

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details