EASYOFFICE

Caclubindia Profile as your Corporate Profile !!!

Page no : 2

CA Shiv (Business Controller) (2987 Points)
Replied 15 July 2010

yes this is a great idea.... also the company person can know about your contribution to CCI, They can know about the replies to forum, experts section and also contribution of articles......

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8311 Points)
Replied 15 July 2010

Thank you so much Ankur Sir.

I was thinking about that to include the experience and knowledge gained through CA Club in my profile in my CV.

Further when i was included in top 5 thanked members uptill 23rd June 2010 I was thinking you for asking that.

But you provided me the answer before my question.

Thank youn very much sir.

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8311 Points)
Replied 15 July 2010

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Ankur Ji......Great Idea....But please suggest where and how to put it in CV....

same question .

Replied 15 July 2010

can you upload your resume as per your suggestion includiong ca cllub profile as corporate profile.

TO show where and how inn resume.

Thanks in advance.

NEEL.. (ca final, gr-1 cleard) (275 Points)
Replied 15 July 2010

thank u sir...........

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 15 July 2010

Originally posted by : Kalpesh Chauhan

can you upload your resume as per your suggestion includiong ca cllub profile as corporate profile.
Thanks in advance.

NO. There is no need....

Simply put the caclub id in hobby or interest section of your resume.

Riyaz Khan (CA CS (Exec) MBA (Fin) Asst. General Manager-SEBI Internal Auditor-British Certifications Inc.)   (1315 Points)
Replied 15 July 2010

That's really a good idea guys !

Thanks Dear Ankur

(Guest)

Indeed a good suggestion, boss, but my views are a little different on this matter. There are already different sections provided by CAclubindia to note the contribution by members. For Ex. there are buttons of forums, expert, articles, videos on every profile. The about me content of profile section is for writing about members only and not for writing their contributions there. It should contain only a brief descripttttion about a member, his/her contact details, professional and educational qualifications and experiences etc. Views differ person to person and I am not at all against the view of corporate profile. I am just expressing my opinion on this matter. 

With warm regards,

The white hat hacker. 

Nitin Grover (CS) (1228 Points)
Replied 16 July 2010

Dear Friends

Its really a very good suggestion and give good reputation in your C.V to Interviwer.

Regards

Replied 16 July 2010

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Originally posted by : Kalpesh Chauhan

Thanks

Thanks in advance.

NO. There is no need....

Simply put the caclub id in hobby or interest section of your resume.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro