Poonawalla fincorps
Poonawalla fincorps

CACLUB INDIA - PLANT TREES

Page no : 2

CA Ankur Mittal (Assistant Manager @ Reliance Communication)   (759 Points)
Replied 12 June 2010

well i have only one thing to say look at this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipiDa7oztZ0

1 Like

Rehaan (CA) (66 Points)
Replied 12 June 2010

FOURTH TREE, I have planted today.

Waise yaar aap sabhi members sirf discuss hi kyo kar rahe ho, koi tree plant kyu nahi kar raha. Sabhi yahi bol rahe hain, mai bhi lagaunga ya lagaungi, par koi kar nahi raha apni baat puri, ye sirf drama kar rahe hain. Abhi tak sirf 4 trees hi lage hain aur 4 Lacs hone me to saal lag jayeng is hisaab se to.

Sirf doosron ki praise karne se kuchh nahi hota, khud bhi us praise ke layak  ban kar dikhao. Lagta hai sir aapka ye forum abhi aise hi kuchh din k baad band ho jayega, kuchh nahi ho sakta in logon ka. Achha idea hai, I will also plant tree bla bla bla, bas yahi aata hai logon ko yahaan.

Dont expect anything from them. But Sir, I am surely with you in this move, I will also plant at least one tree tomorrow.

Thanks.

3 Like

srinath ca final (student) (80 Points)
Replied 13 June 2010

hi

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 13 June 2010

I CONGRATULATE ALL OF YOU FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I AM A PROUD INDIAN AND I FEEL EVEN PROUDER AFTER READING THIS POST. HATS OFF TO ALL OF YOU.

ABOVE ALL IT WAS A GREAT IDEA FROM KHAN SIR TO POST THIS TOPIC OF INTERNATIONAL IMPORTANCE ON CACLUBINDIA. I HAVE LOTS OF FAITH IN THE UNITY OF MEMBERS OF CCI. THROUGH OUR MEMBERS WE ALSO NEED TO SPREAD THIS AWARENESS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS WE CAN.

I KNOW TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE THIS A GRAND SUCCESS.

AND KHAN SIR AS PER YOUR INSTRUSTION I HAVE GIVEN MY COMMENTS AFTER PLANTING A TULSI KA PAUDHA.

3 Like

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 13 June 2010

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Dear Sir,

Thanks for this wonderful and useful posts..i promise you to do the same ASAP and inform you and members accordingly.

Best Regards

2 Like

Riyaz Khan (CA CS (Exec) MBA (Fin) Asst. General Manager-SEBI Internal Auditor-British Certifications Inc.)   (1315 Points)
Replied 14 June 2010

Thanks to Sanjay, Rehaan, Krishh, and Hardik for your real contribution for this good cause and thanks to all who at least though about their contribution ASAP.

But honestly speaking I am really very disappointed to see the response. About 800 persons have viewed this forum as of now, and how many trees we’ve got? Only 7 (Including 2 of mine).

7 out of 800, Thank you all for this huge contribution. What more can be expected from you people, after all, it has no link with money, your career, your study. Then why should you think about this ?

This matter is so serious and of importance for all, that a person who is not so educated or even illiterate, can also understand its importance. What should I say for our professionals ?

Had this a matter of money, job or exams I am 100% sure, since now hundreds of replies would have posted with positive response. Shame on all of us that even being professionals, we don’t understand its value. We need only money, no matter what happens to our lives. After all money is everything. Right ?

I am also a Chartered, and am not a social worker, I also have my job. I am not an old guy, I am like you people only, I am 26. If I can think about this, then why can’t you ? Most of you would be thinking why he is so aggressive for planting trees. Even, I don’t know why, but I really feel that every such place where people can form a group and can do some effort in unity, a difference can surely be made. I don’t know what you people think about this.

But I just want to utilize this site for such a good cause. And I wish, CA CLUB INDIA ADMIN help me to promote this topic in its own way, across its all viewers over the world.

Apart from this, I wish top members of the site to come forward to promote this.

Regards,

R.D Khan

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 14 June 2010

Khan Sir,

I respect your sentiment but just be patient. I know for sure this will be a success. It will take some time. I know all the members of CCI will spare there invaluable time for this noble cause as we are planting trees for ourselves and our future generations. Sir boond boond se hi ghara bharta hai. And not only the members of CCI , we are also trying to pass this awareness among general public and our friend circle and relatives. I myself has decided to plant a next one on "Coming Sunday".

To add further all of us has to realise it's importance within ourself, only writing that i have planted is not enough. What we expect over here is continuous contribution.

Hope to see more response sooner.

Regards

2 Like

CMA Arif Farooqui (Cost Accountant) (4798 Points)
Replied 15 June 2010

i have alresy a garden which has many plants and tree.  at this momennt there is no space left in my garden to plant any more tree although plants can be, but at weekends i will try to make space for atlest a tree . i am happy that some one raise a matter to finance professionel which not related to finance but sociaty i want to say we must plant tree to reduse effects of globel warming not flowers plant.

3 Like

Riyaz Khan (CA CS (Exec) MBA (Fin) Asst. General Manager-SEBI Internal Auditor-British Certifications Inc.)   (1315 Points)
Replied 15 June 2010

I would like to thank CA CLUB INDIA ADMIN to put this forum in POPULAR DISCUSSION for 4 days.

I would also like to thank each and every member, who really planted trees and who have an intention to plant trees in near future.

Although, the dream of 4,00,000 trees could not be fulfiled, and finally the forum has lost in the crowd of other forums. But still happy getting 7 real trees on the earth with this small initiative.

Last but not the least, thanks and congrats to CA CLUB INDIA and its members for reaching upto a mark of 4,00,000/-.

Regards,

R.D Khan

Sudhanshu (Partner) (25 Points)
Replied 15 June 2010

It is a demand of today. I shall plant one tree at least asap.

Also we must cascade this message to the people around us.

Sudhanshu

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 16 June 2010

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Dear Sir,

Thanks for this wonderful and useful posts..i promise you to do the same ASAP and inform you and members accordingly.

Best Regards

DONE !!!   Thanks

2 Like

Shruti Chawla (CS) (258 Points)
Replied 17 June 2010

I stay in an apartment so couldnt plant a tree..bt did the best i could by planting plants in pots in my balcony :-)

2 Like

Rehaan (CA) (66 Points)
Replied 26 June 2010

One more tree I've planted today morning. I guess it's 10th tree after Ankur Garg
 and Shruti Chawla. I'll still keep trying to plant more and more trees and accordingly shall inform here. Cheers to CA CLUB INDIA

2 Like

Replied 30 June 2010

Thanks Rehaan for such a support. Keep it up like this only ! I am also with you to increase this number. I will intimate all with the next number very soon.

Thanks and Regards,

R.D Khan

Replied 08 July 2010

Dear All,

Here is our 11th Tree, Last Sunday I also planted one more tree. Still much interested to increase this number and expect the same from all members. Lets plant more and more trees....

Regards,

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: