Easy Office
LCI Learning

CAClub great site for students

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Agree with the views of Dhiraj…Everyone is fantastic here…

But some of my personal favourite members are Prakash Somani sir, Dashrath Maheshwari sir, CA Tilak Raj sir, Sivaram, Balu, Tarun Maheshwari and Manmohan.

You are also one of the favourite members sir...many are getting benefitted by ur advices and seeing u as inspiration...

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

Ofcoarse, i forgot to mention in my earlier post about this legendry person..... I mean, the contribution of ANKUR GARG so far has been price less...

Hope he continues in the same manner, with same enthusiasm and same discipline....

CA. Megha Topiwala (Job) (1534 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

yeh... i invest my time in reading articles n mssgs of club india rather thn orkut n all....

CA Sharmistha Dan (Practice-Partner) (109 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

It is a great site for students...and each and every member of this site is truely very very co-operative...I have been helped in more than one way from the members....THANK YOU EVERYBODY

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

Originally posted by : Megha Topiwala
yeh... i invest my time in reading articles n mssgs of club india rather thn orkut n all....

Same here. Whenever i got time == just log in and gave 2-3 relevant reply in forum and expert section. 

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

But some of my personal favourite members are Prakash Somani sir, Dashrath Maheshwari sir, CA Tilak Raj sir, Sivaram, Balu, Tarun Maheshwari and Manmohan.

Thanks for honour but please don't make me "sir"...

Yours in service,
Dashrath Maheshwari

Sheth Prafull R (Accountancy) (57 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

Not only for Student, the isite is the best for all person who are engaged in Finance and Accounts.

(Guest)

I M FULLY AGREE WITH THE VIEW THAT MEMBERS CANT BE COMPARED, YET WHERE THE DISCUSSION ABOUT GOOD MEMBERS OF CACLUB IS GOING ON, I WOULD LIKE TO PUT A FEW NAMES OF MEMBERS 4 WHOM WE CAN USE ONLY 1 WORD "LEGENDS"...............

1.CA. AMIT DAGA

2.CA. DASHRATH MAHESHWARI

3.ADMIN

4. ========

1 Like

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

Originally posted by : dípểکh ███♪███♪███
I M FULLY AGREE WITH THE VIEW THAT MEMBERS CANT BE COMPARED, YET WHERE THE DISCUSSION ABOUT GOOD MEMBERS OF CACLUB IS GOING ON, I WOULD LIKE TO PUT A FEW NAMES OF MEMBERS 4 WHOM WE CAN USE ONLY 1 WORD "LEGENDS"...............

1.CA. AMIT DAGA

2.CA. DASHRATH MAHESHWARI

3.ADMIN

4. ========

FORDS OF THE FORUM:

1. Ankur Garg
  2. Ravikumar.G
  3. Balasubramanya
  4. CA CS* Prakash Somani (A helping Hand)
  5. Rajesh 
  6. B.Chackrapani Warrier
  7. KAPIL

We both are no where in forum dear !!!
being appointed as moderator and looking the time as limiting factor, I'm not able to participate in most of the topics...

Anyhow thanks for believing in us,
Yours in service,
Dashrath Maheshwari

1 Like

CA Amit Kumar (C.A., CWA Final) (251 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

This site is very helpful and all of the members are giving their best.

Some are of them also having good knowledge.

some are expert in particular field such as Tax, Audi, IDT etc.

Everyone is great, sometimes we find that an article is also posting their valuable and useful comments.

Thank u everyone.

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

Thanks  a lot sir, but your the best and legend of this site, hope we get gudieance and good tips from you  same way as we were getting and good posting with notes....

regards

balu

(Guest)

A site which helps students achieve their goals...

CA Jimmit D Mehta (Employed) (494 Points)
Replied 09 January 2010

YA OFOSE ITS THE BEST SITE FOR STUDENTS AS THEY CAN GET GOOD KNOWLEGDE FROM HERE AND CAN ALSO POST THEIR QUERIES TO BE SOLVED BY EXPERTS..........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: