LCI Learning

Ca with b.com...??

Page no : 2

Rishikesh Ingle (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 24 February 2012

Yeah!! It is...

Aseem Watts (CA Final) (289 Points)
Replied 24 February 2012

I m also doing C.A with B.com(Correspondence Panjab Uni.).

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8192 Points)
Replied 24 February 2012

Yes Its possible :) 

(Guest)

you should do ca with b.com. atleast ek deegri to milegi. but focus on both hte deegri equily. because both are important. kya pata kaun si deegri kab kaha kam aa jaye....

Best Of Luck for Your future.

Fca.Mahendra Sandora

NAGARAVI (AUDIT MANAGER) (73 Points)
Replied 24 February 2012

Hai diksha,

It is possible, but after u join the articles you should submit form 112 to our institute that only one formality you need to comply with.

Welcome to the CA course and  

All the best for your studies

NEHA AGARWAL (CA-FINAL STUDENT) (53 Points)
Replied 24 February 2012

yes u can.... i too have opted for ca with b'com but make sure u prepare well for both....

NEHA AGARWAL (CA-FINAL STUDENT) (53 Points)
Replied 24 February 2012

yes u can.... i too have opted for ca with b'com but make sure u prepare well for both....

priti karawa (artical) (93 Points)
Replied 24 February 2012

Yup.......

You will surly do b.com with CA and I also suggest You to do CS also with them......

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Pratap Mohan

1. BCom can be done simultaneously with CA articles if the college timing does not interfere with Articles timings. DU BCom (Honours) course demands longer hours therefore the problem.

2. If you are good and will complete CA, what is the point of doing BCom anyway? This has been emphasised by guds above.

3. Typically BCom is a back up degree. Out of those who qualify CPT (or Foundation) only 10% approx clear CA Finals.

4. The institute does not release any statistics (which is bad). But my enquiries show that If you are a consistently good school student in 10th (80%+), 12th (80%+) and CPT score above 140. And will be able to maintain the discipline of regular self study. Go for pure CA, you are set to succeed. Otherwise it will be a frustrating struggle.

Diksha (Student) (54 Points)
Replied 24 February 2012

Thanks guys, glad to have such replies from your side. So, finally I've made my mind...I'll do B.com with CA. Thanks a lot mates. :)

Ankita Maurya (student) (43 Points)
Replied 24 February 2012

Can anybody tell me is it necessary to complete B.Com for appearing CS executives?

Replied 24 February 2012

Ya Ankita........................

If you don't want to appear for cs foundation....................

Sowmya S (CAO) (214 Points)
Replied 25 February 2012

Hi frnz:)

Is it necessery to obtain B.Com to get into MNC's even if im done wit PCC??? Could u plz let me know wthether all MNCs have such regulations???

Replied 25 February 2012

No.............

There is no such regulation.....................If u have CA degree than u will surly get in MNC's on the base of your Degree.......................

1 Like

pramodh (student) (47 Points)
Replied 26 February 2012

Actually it is easy to pass b.com with ipcc knowledge,so it is better to do b.com&it gains u degree..........

ALL D BEST.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro