Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA wit ICWAI Or CA wit ICSI

Page no : 2

UDIT (CMA STUDENT) (293 Points)
Replied 03 April 2009

Originally posted by :udit
" I think ca,cwa and cs all r professional courses so we r literate persons so why we compare these course because every course has diff. fields...so we can't say that this course is good or this is not good.  i thik evey course has a vast scope so have to cling with one of them ..... whatever u do, do it with perfections your future will be bright and ca,cwa and ca r difficult courses. we can not compare professionals because they r professional professional means expert in their fields. "

CMA Sampath.M (Working as a Management Accountant in Honda Motorcycle & Scooters India Pvt. Ltd)   (35 Points)
Replied 12 September 2009

I have compleated ICWAI,

Instead of comparing,  you have to study the all the syllbus  of particular course  ( Which one you have selected)  then you will become master and you can work any where in world, because syllabus in CA, ICWAI(ICMAI) , CS  almost all same

Sampath

badrunnisa (Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 24 June 2010

Hi ! I am nisha doing CWA. Anybody can suggest gud teacher for accounts probebly in lajpat nagar if its possible

S.K.Thakur (Advisor) (26 Points)
Replied 24 September 2010

To my mind the best course undoubtedly is CS with LLB and if CWA is also there in addition to that, then nothing like that. So far CA is concerned its easy in comparison as there is very good mixture of theory and practical and except for tax this course is inferior to ICWA and CS both. It has got to remain in limelight only because of its regulatory scope attached with it. But that is irrelevant as in the present economic scenario where SAP and other IT etc. are going to be the back bone with the basic qualification of CA, CWA and CS, to do CA is becoming irrelavant. Yes because of the Govt. intervention only CA has been able to maintain its dying popularity. Ttarget='_blank' rel='nofollow' hrefore CS with LLB or LLM or CWA with CS is the best course and combination.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: