Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca vs b.com - what a competition.

Page no : 2

Naveen Singh (Practice) (79 Points)
Replied 24 December 2012

All above answer is correct. But my suggestion is you should do what you actually want. People are blessed with several qualities . It may be you could find better in in just enjoy the work unless until you are not getting right opportunity.  

1 Like

CA IN PRACTICE... ( CA ) (490 Points)
Replied 24 December 2012

Hi 

Thanks to all for good suggestions . Friends actually i am not frustrated but all u know that our expectations are very high after doing CA. but today the market is competative as compare to earlier times. so i think we should not bother about CA level or b.com level work .At initial stage it may be different for all. but after some time it gets settle. in my case money also matters a lot so i go for such works also. 

Friends once again thanks for your valuable suggestion.

1 Like

SANJAY (JM) (28 Points)
Replied 25 December 2012

kshama nath (STUDENT) (30 Points)
Replied 25 December 2012

hi,

i am undergoing taining and have been in touch with many people who does the same thing.....and are just graduates....!!! i belive that when u have started doing this part time thing, u'll gain a much better knowledge of ur surrounfing atmosphere, come in touch wid prospective clients, and totally understand the need, u are not demeaning the profession, u r just broadening ur horizon and building a stronger base for your fututre....!!! al the best, done listen to weak comption just explore the market around you, this is the best way to  make ur roots stronger, ALL THE VERY BEST....!!!

CA.Vikash (Na) (192 Points)
Replied 26 December 2012

Oye u surrender your degree then u will find where u stand .plz admn block this negative thought people.Donkey is donkey whether ca or bom and u are one of them.

CA IN PRACTICE... ( CA ) (490 Points)
Replied 11 January 2013

Mind ur language Mr Vikash.

What u r is just known frm ur post .

........................if u dont have any views dont post any comment............

thanks to all other for suggestion.

Apudi (Student) (112 Points)
Replied 14 January 2013

rather than wastin ur time in writing account prepare for PSUs exams

othrwise there is no harm in takin up such assignments

its like takin up home tuitions apart frm ur regular job does nt degrades ur higher education

does it ??

(Guest)

Dear CA fresher, dont hesitate or afraid,,,,,,,,,we belong to a very professional community that is ICAI. in Ca course you need patience........for everything,,,,,,,,,,,dont look to those below par b.com accountants, because it will bring you under pressure,,,,,,ignore that b.com fellow.........you are a very bright candidate who cleared Ca exams,,,,,,,its not a joke to become a CA. Everything has a time, and when your time will come, you will too have a very sound practise.....till then i will give you  a suggestion that why don't you try in UAE; because there is great demand for CA especially qualified from ICAI. i hopoe you find a very good practise, till then enjoy life and don't do too over analyse...........have a great day

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: