Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA versus wedding

Page no : 2

deepak (Job) (69 Points)
Replied 29 August 2012

what a name -Khushi.everyone needs happiness .i.e.khushi.how can be worried you, exams and carrier are just part of our life , they are not life, so dont blam your marriage for ur carrier. when u see arround the environment , there are so many students ,, whose final is not clearing although they are not married .trying there best also.....in my openion ...this the level of our CA Final Course , which demands full devotion ..enough time.....and confidence......look at the recent attempts you appeared ...find and correct  the mistakes u made earlier and ur work on ur weakness......think positive ,, feel good ,, that all from my side.God Bless You

1 Like

Manjunatha M K (Manager - Accounts) (318 Points)
Replied 29 August 2012

Most of the pepole do mistake

1. by comparing with others (as you are doing) - If you know your target , and you are on the right path - Today or tomorrow you reach your goal (dont bother about others, the mode of transport are diferrent, going by vehicle and by walk are diferrent).

2. Thinking marriage is the end of life - After Marriage is actually the right time to achive something great (As most of the achivers had done). You had taken almost 5 years to speak properly, another 5 years to read & write properly another 10 years to understand the world properly. by the time you might have got married.

So, whatver you learnet from past you have to utilize the knowledge and do some achivement (i.e. your CA).

All the best, there is no substitute for studies. Study well, be uptodate definetely you will be CA

1 Like

deepak (Job) (69 Points)
Replied 29 August 2012

Think positive , be confident and work hard......All the best......

Neolinn Joy (Study) (31 Points)
Replied 29 August 2012

Kushi darlin i know how hard its not to kick urself for some decisions u had made. but trust me as soon as u realize all this happened for a reason, u will be ready to get back on the horse. Just get ur act together and u will be good to go. Nov 2012! thats yours if u want it! have faith....u can do it. smiley

Prachi (--) (25 Points)
Replied 29 August 2012

Dear Khushi, first of all heartiest congrats 2 u fr successful completion of MBA.

Please don't connect marriage with your CA-Final results.. I had also appeared in May 2010 for the first time and still have not cleared single group. (loosing it in aggregate...) And I am unmarried!!!!!!!!

Not even committed!

Not an MBA!

But still I am trying my best 2 clear it!

1 more thing, I have an aunt who has done her CA-Final, LLB, M.Com after marriage(Love Marriage) and 2day doing very well in professional life!

So just relax and do your best! Best wishes!!

Prachi.

Sanjay S (Chartered Accountant) (1375 Points)
Replied 30 August 2012

Lets do a reality check:
You have made it this far.
You have got strong family support.
You have got a good MBA degree.
You are doing CA. (most beautiful)

I am pretty confident that you have learnt something new in your failed endeavours... turn these into your strengths.. Use it to prepare your future strategy for success..

Dont be disgruntled by your past, because at life's end your Past is the best treasure you have to cherish..
Your doubt over your abilities is your ONLY weakness.. Get over it and start afresh.. 

Create a timetable covering your complete preparation and You also need to get new updated material. Take your life as a great challenge..

"If you dont have time in the day, then steal it from the Night."

I know You can do this... and so does everybody else..
I wish you All the very Best !!  :) 

1 Like

Sushant Lohani (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (1051 Points)
Replied 30 August 2012

1 Like

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 30 August 2012

When you won your life then why not CA???????? 

1 Like

MAHESH (INTERNAL AUDITOR) (150 Points)
Replied 03 September 2012

Leave c.a. Course and enjoy with husband.

SIBY JOSEPH KAPPEN (SR MANAGER CA Final MBA CAIIB)   (28 Points)
Replied 04 September 2012

Hai, I have just registered for the Finals after becoming the father of my third child. Some times, my 10 months old girl also will be in my hands at my study table. Family, job,without leave, etc. I am still attempting for the first time, for the First Group in this Nov.

1 Like

gbalakrishnan (owner) (1373 Points)
Replied 04 September 2012

good lovable news. now you will succeed in your attempts.good luck will attend you through the child and so bestow your attention to the child in the needed measure. regds

2 Like

SIBY JOSEPH KAPPEN (SR MANAGER CA Final MBA CAIIB)   (28 Points)
Replied 08 September 2012

Thank you Mr.Balakrishnan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: