Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA - Trapping net.

Page no : 3

RONAK DARJI (CA FINAL) (382 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

Believe in your self...ignore all others..

listen to everybody.....but do which your hearts says....

Regards,

Ronak Darji

(Guest)

bro,u could always go for other professional courses like icwa or icsi simultaneously while pursuing c.a as these courses are comparatively easier than c.a and have similar subjects....c.a allows one additional course to be pursued along with articleship so u can go for one of these proffesional qualifications which would give a boost to your motivation and also add immense value to your resume.

Rudhir khatreja (Teacher) (133 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

o yaar don't worry

the great almighty has special plans for u

believe me ........

gud luck.....

Jitesh Kumar (CA- FINAL) (68 Points)
Replied 20 June 2011

every time when result of CA-FINAL is declare  atlest 50%(it could be more than 50%) student who bacome CA, appared for more than 1 attempt....its natural in a course like CA,,

be patient & don't lose hope buddy.....soon u wil be aCA... just keep ur hardwork on...

all the bst

Mohit Bhownani (Student) (294 Points)
Replied 21 June 2011

Originally posted by : Namrata

You are right need lot of patience . Ye sabki kahani hai

Par jab tum CA ban jaoge uske bad sabke mu band ho jayage

Aur wohi log tumhare age piche ghumenge

Till then work hard

All the best

ya, its 101% true 

Suchi (CA Article) (86 Points)
Replied 21 June 2011

Some people have to wait more.. be patient.

(Guest)

Hi

What exactly is your problem? I dont mean any particular subject, but the stumbling blocks you experience in studies.

If repeated attempts are not fruitful then its high time to REVIEW your strategy for studying.My dear friend there is a solution for everything. When you review it, you will be able to pinpoint the weak point. work on it.you will be alright. God give you the strength and determination to do this.

Tell other people to GTH. dont give them the power to manipulate your feelings. Now see how easily they make you feel like this. dont let that happen again. 

Find out whatever it takes  FOR YOU to finish CA and do it .

All The Best!! Peace be with you!

R

Gaurav Pansari (CA) (92 Points)
Replied 25 June 2011

Kaake....

AAL IZZ WELL!!!;)

but still i wudnt disagree with Nirav... This thing really is a pain after all...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: