Easy Office
Easy Office

CA results May 2008..discussion!!

Page no : 10

Laxmi (CA Student) (44 Points)
Replied 16 July 2008

Hello Dhinakar,

Missing by 11 marks is tough luck. May you get the strength to overcome this result and start with renewed vigor in the pursuit of your goal.

I would like to put forth my views on one issue that you have raised. The issue is that of co-relation between the time spent for studying vis-à-vis the result.

1. In my opinion, when a candidate clears CA examination (assumption – not in the first attempt) then generally it is a culmination of labor of previous attempt/s along with labor of the current attempt. Hence, in my view you are really close to your destination.

2. We need to put in the efforts to understand and remember the concepts. However, when we sit in the examination hall what matters is how we utilize those golden hours. A person can be knowledgeable yet if he underperforms in those three hours then the institute will not adequately reward that person.

The logic is that the answer scrip that you have submitted for evaluation is your personality. The evaluator knows you by the answers you have given in the scrip. We should try to ensure that the answer scrip aptly describes our personality. When I say personality I mean that it should reflect the effort, the midnight oil that we have burnt and our knowledge. Our caliber should be reflected in the paper to the fullest extent possible. However, at times we do injustice to ourselves due to various reasons and as a result we are not adequately rewarded.

I conclude by wishing you all the luck for the forthcoming exams

(Guest)

hi everybody !!!  best of luck for comming up result of CA PE 2 ......

sab ne  kushi ke jism manae jaya!!!!!!!!!

T.S.Mohana Harish (Audit Assistant) (163 Points)
Replied 17 July 2008

Dear Friends,

I wish you all success for the student awaiting for the May-2008 Exam Result

Rahim (Businessperson) (460 Points)
Replied 17 July 2008

Congrats everybody and may i ask when PE2 results are gonna declare?

CA Manoj Tripathi (Chartered Accountant) (26 Points)
Replied 17 July 2008

hi sir i have qualify the ca final exame in may 2008 please guide me for future

CA SAFI (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (44 Points)
Replied 17 July 2008

Originally posted by :anand
"

Does Any Knows About Ranks

I know about 12th Rank -Archana Challa (Hyderabad) -Roll No-13910(Scored 551)
If anyone knows about other ranks pls post here

2nd rank from baroda Nisha tere with 571 marks

"

manish (student) (53 Points)
Replied 18 July 2008

CA PE-2 and CA PCC results will be declared on 30th july 2008 at 12 pm.

manish (student) (53 Points)
Replied 18 July 2008

BEST OF LUCK EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

sakthi (Business consultant ) (137 Points)
Replied 18 July 2008

Congrats to all those who are cleared Final. I have cleared final 1st group  2 years back..and got IDT exemption in the following attempts...but this may'08 was the last chance for me to clear that group....but it has gone...i failed by aggregate....Now the exemption has been cancelled...really i dont know how to prepare and present the paper...pls let me know...the preparation & exam tips....

Rahul Kurmi (Tax Consultant) (24 Points)
Replied 18 July 2008

I have also cleared my CA Final.

Congratulations to all others who have cleared CA Final

(Guest)

vel i dont think dat evaluation of ca papers is dat of high quality. ca institute should take steps to get a fair amt. of effort to issue some strict guidelines to the valuationers

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" the wrost result than i ever seen what happen to valutioners they are mad   WHY    THEY GIVE VERY LESS MARKS IN MICS   WHAT HAPPEN TO VALUTIONERS      PREVIOUS ATTEMPT  MICS GIVE EXCELLENT MARKS  I GOT 57MARKS NOW I GOT ONLY 40 MARKS WHAT HAPPEN I   WROTE AROUND 90 MARKS PERFECT    CA RESULTS ARE VERY GAMBLING   SOME LOW KNOWLEDGE PEOPLE     CLEAR THEIR ATTEMPTS    IN EASY ATTEMPTS   AND THESE PEOPLE  ASKING ME TILL U NOT CLEAR   AND THEY SHOWING SYMPATHY      CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA         IS GOOD BUT CAAAAAAA VALUTION IS WROST "

vel dis is true. dis happened to me . I presented my answers in a concise n made diagrams also to make it effective but got only 32 marks in mics. now ven i m preparing again i really cant see any weakness in d preparation too. can anybody pls suggest the institute to improve the feasibility of the valuationers of ca papers so that it doesnt happen to anybody else n perhaps not spoil d ones carees

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" the wrost result than i ever seen what happen to valutioners they are mad   WHY    THEY GIVE VERY LESS MARKS IN MICS   WHAT HAPPEN TO VALUTIONERS      PREVIOUS ATTEMPT  MICS GIVE EXCELLENT MARKS  I GOT 57MARKS NOW I GOT ONLY 40 MARKS WHAT HAPPEN I   WROTE AROUND 90 MARKS PERFECT    CA RESULTS ARE VERY GAMBLING   SOME LOW KNOWLEDGE PEOPLE     CLEAR THEIR ATTEMPTS    IN EASY ATTEMPTS   AND THESE PEOPLE  ASKING ME TILL U NOT CLEAR   AND THEY SHOWING SYMPATHY      CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA         IS GOOD BUT CAAAAAAA VALUTION IS WROST "

Nandan Narula (CA Final Student) (938 Points)
Replied 18 July 2008

Hey all PCC and PE2 students.  all the very best 4 ur result

(Guest)

can anyone predict ,wat wil be the pass percentage in pe2 for may2008.....???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: