EASYOFFICE

CA results??

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Nischal Singla

u know why they r nt decreasing cpt result. coz it is "meethi lolipop" to innocent child to make his/ her life hell . so that child can become a part of their mind game.

Sids (ARTICLESHIP) (181 Points)
Replied 25 July 2010

Originally posted by : Kalpesh Chauhan

Originally posted by : Rajan Gupta

the recent trend in Ca final exams shows that ICAI surely does something with the result. The result is based completely on the whims and fancies of the fools sitting in the ICAI council. In nov. 2008 CA result was 28% in nov 2009 this was 7% and this time this is 3.5 % .. These old fools are playing with the future of students.

We must all unite against this manmaani of the ICAI president. What does this result prove ??? that 97 out of every 100 are incapable of doing this course....

Plz. suggest some legal options that we may take so that the draconian rule of revising the results and not giving the students their due stops....

Please e mail to the hrd minister in big numbers so that the Govt. intervenes in this matter.

Aman (student) (21 Points)
Replied 25 July 2010

Yes i agree with all your openions I am a CPT student and i was confident that i will clear my exam

with good marks but unfortunately i failed, they gave marks which was 1/4th of my expectation.

Govt should interven into the matter..

(Guest)

When we clear the exam, we never thank our institute once, but when we fail we starts blaming them. Strange na? We always remember our institute in case of problems like we do with god, but never appriase, when we are at our best...........strange but true.

When result was 28%, i failed, when it was 13% again failed, butwhen it was 3.5%, i passed. So does this matter that whats the passing percentage? Maybe i am wrong but institute chalange us to get only 50 marks out of 100 and guy like me take 3-4 attempts to fulfill that challenges. so i think i am on wrong side, not the institute.

Sorry if my view hurts any one.

Roopesh.V.Naik (Chartered Accountant) (189 Points)
Replied 25 July 2010

Dear Rajan..  There is lot of Scope for Improvement... Student lost in this exam are those followed capsule books supplied by coaching institutions all over India and selective study.

SUDHIR & PRADEEP JI (CA FINAL+LLB + DISA) (2299 Points)
Replied 25 July 2010

Time and again students keep on asking for suggestions and action plans but when will they start taking any action?????

It is good to read words but put to action soon..time is runnning out, someone must set the timer to countdown for a change!!!

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 25 July 2010

to the cpt guy; CPT is free of bias as it is a mcq test and it is checked by OMR machine. But which machine in the world can't be sabotaged?

shreyans (PCC Student) (63 Points)
Replied 25 July 2010

I agree that CA passing percentage is running down.

But we should forget CA have some values also.

if Institute pass 50% of the students what will value of CAs

Like MBAs CA will also roaming in the streets for work.

I personally feel that the lesser the result percentage

the value value you get

shreyans (PCC Student) (63 Points)
Replied 25 July 2010

Instead of critising Intitute, we should make ourselves capable for the Degree.

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 26 July 2010

Originally posted by : RADHEKRISHNA0001

Originally posted by : praveen

Dear friends all the person who is sitting on top position in ICAI unka dimag phir gaya hai.

Unhe sare chije majak lag raha hai 3.4% results dekar. Pura ICAI curreption se bhara pada hai.

Unka maksad ICAI khatm karna hai.

u know dear 3.4% results dene se koi v student tranning nahi karega savi DUMMI tranning karna suru karege.

Aur handicapt CA ki faug tayar hogi jo youdh k maidan me jane se pahle hi aapne aap ko surrendar kar dega.

Its called FCA i.e.   Future/Fail/Folish/Fake ...............................................................

CA. Vasundhara Sharma (article) (67 Points)
Replied 31 July 2010

1. ICAI has become a money minded Institute.
  2. It is keeping the CPT passing result very high so that it gets huge funds in the form of fees.
  3. Parents whose child clears the CPT are  extremely happy.
  4. They think that now their child will become a CA as they presume that just like after clearing CPMT or PET a child definitely becomes a doctor or an Engineer respectively. Has anyone heard a student once admitted in a MBBS or Engineering course never passing through.
  5. Here in the case of ICAI the students are in for  a rude shock. After clearing CPT clearing the CA Final may prove to be a dream never to be fulfilled . One may never be able to clear the CA Final exam.
  6. Have you ever heard of Section 39 of Chartered Accountants Regulations Act 1988 which gives special powers to ICAI to REVISE THE MARKS of the students. The hidden meaning is that the ICAI can on its own free will decrease the marks of students. No one can challenge them.
  7. Ever thought about the examiners checking our numerical papers. They are so intelligent that they can give you only 50 % marks even when your whole answer is perfectly correct.
  8. The ICAI is always afraid to show us our answer books under RTI Act because they don’t want us to know the manner in which our answer books are being evaluated by the examiners and also how the real marks awarded to us are being decreased.
  9. The ICAI is our GOD . It can do no wrong. Even in cases where ICAI announces that AS 30,31 and 32 are not in course for the May 2010 Final (New) and in the exam it gives a full question of 18 marks in the Accounting paper.
  10. Our revered ICAI notifies that SEBI guidelines are not in course but again in the paper of Corporate Law gives a question of 6 marks.
  11. The above examples show that ICAI is very much concerned about its brand image that they are equal to god, as far as future of students is concerned.
  12. The previous years results were good as compared to this year. We can say that the present years results are the worst.
  13. The only  option is to approach the Courts for showing us our answer books.
  14. We can also  go to Hon’ble Supreme Court or Hon’ble High Court to get the Section 39 of Chartered Accountants Regulations Act 1988 declared  as being unconstitutional, against public policy, against the Right to Education under the disguise of which the ICAI is playing havoc with the future of the students.

(Guest)

I totally agree with Vasundhara. We all must unite and do something. It is really unfair to manipulate the results in this manner.

ICAI is playing with the lives of so many people by letting them reach Final and then doing something so that they flunk thereby getting the desired passing percentage. Just look at the trend of the passing percentage of Final Students!!!

I agree that we must make ourselves capable of the degree first, but what's the use when your efforts go unrewarded????

We all must come together and seek justice. Kindly take initiative.    

amit popli (Accounts Manager) (430 Points)
Replied 16 August 2010

ca institute declared only 3.5 % result the reason is the person who is declaring result is himself ca,  more chartered accountant increase competition as they do not wanted,  it is truth

amit popli (Accounts Manager) (430 Points)
Replied 16 August 2010

A person who is himself a chartered accountant should not have a right to declare the result of chartered accountants because now a days competition is increasing day by day.  As you know if  there are more chartered accountants in the market, there will be lot of option for the companies for audit,  competition will decrease the earning of ca council members as they all are practising chartered accountants,  They are jeleous with us.  As u know if there are few ca in the market,  all  CA's who is having their own firm  can  earn crores as  there will no option for the  companies,   I think they are jeleous with us.    But god knows everthing nothing to  be worry,   Just want and watch  what god  will do

I just want to say all the ca students just do hard work and   wait   for  the justice  of   godddddddddd.........................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: