Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA result out - Share your result

Page no : 15

CA. Raminder Dhiman (Educational Consultancy)   (189 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

Guys,

After long struggle... finally I acheived my target.  I am a Chartered Accountant now.  

Even I started doing online classes of ISCA from Veekas Kapoor sir.  So guys, if any needy person require those classes free of cost.  Please touch base with me.

No charges... but the conditions is the person should be needy.

1 Like

CA.S.Sathiskumar (Chartered Accountant) (69 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

Finally , Now i am chartered accountant

1 Like

Arun Trivedi (JOB) (80 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

Very disappointing result given by the ICAI... but may be they think this is the needs of the hour... dont be upset we have to com in those 3.17% students who have qualified the CA Exam. Best of luk for nex tym..

senthil (student) (116 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

Originally posted by : Raminder Dhiman
Guys,

After long struggle... finally I acheived my target.  I am a Chartered Accountant now.  

Even I started doing online classes of ISCA from Veekas Kapoor sir.  So guys, if any needy person require those classes free of cost.  Please touch base with me.

No charges... but the conditions is the person should be needy.

Congrats Sir..

Please send me the notes to mail id sen2chennai @ gmail.com

PANKHA (C.A Final Student) (170 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

Nex time ( May 2014) what will be the ( Pass % ) result  ?    I am hope less ..............

shivaji (job) (424 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

Hi,

May 2014 the pass rate might be 003%

CA Nitesh Sehgal (Self-Employeed) (25 Points)
Replied 19 January 2014

My Result of May-2013 was-

Costing- 33/100
Information System Audit & Control- 29/100
Direct-Tax Law- 53/100
Indirect-Tax Law- 56/100
Total- 171/400

My result of Nov-2013 is-

Costing- 33/100
Information System Audit & Control- 29/100
Direct-Tax Law- 53/100
Indirect-Tax Law- 56/100
Total- 171/400

What a Coincidence of ICAI.........

meenakshi (CA final student) (83 Points)
Replied 19 January 2014

Friends, I lost in this attempt.. This is my 2nd attempt.. I am not going to blame institute.. Because, i had a feel tat i have not given my best in exams.. Dont no why, but my confidence level is becoming too low at the time of exams.. Though i am putting my best efforts in preparing for exams, i cant say where i am lacking.. To the extent i have analysed my performance, i have cleared all practical papers during my previous attempt, but failed in theory papers alone.. So, this time i focused in theory papers.. I was confident tat i will clear 1st group and will get exemption in cost paper.. but unfortunately i passed in 1 paper alone... So now i am planning to write 1st group alone in May 2014.. I am confident right now that i can put all my efforts and give my best in exams.. But i am not sure whether my this confidence level will be there at the time of exams... I cant understand why i am struggling in final to this extent.. I am school topper in 10th and 12th.. Cleared CPT and IPCC in first attempt.. I am totally confused tat where i am lacking - whether i am not planning correctly or execution error or where i am lacking is wat i cant understand... I am getting too much tension during exams, i am reading everything well in advance.. not one day before exams.. But cant revise fully before exams.. Struggling a lot to revise.. I really dont understand why i am facing this sort of problem... I am planning to attend crash course and read from compilation for this time.. Hope i will definitely clear this time.. Please do suggest me - how to avoid tension during exam time - how to concentrate - how to revise the syllabus during exam time

CA Naveen Gupta (ERP Consultant) (49 Points)
Replied 19 January 2014

Finally this time i become Chartered Accountant...

Name NAVEEN KUMAR GUPTA
Group I
Financial Reporting 040
Strategic Financial Management 077E
Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics 045
Corporate and Allied Laws 055
Total 217
Result PASS
Group II
Advanced Management Accounting 046
Information Systems Control and Audit 050
Direct Tax Laws 058
Indirect Tax Laws 052
Total 206
Result PASS
Grand Total 423

Attached File : 112580 1274321 ca examination results.pdf downloaded: 165 times
1 Like

manoj (student) (5205 Points)
Replied 19 January 2014

IS BAAR TO ICAI NE SAB KI BAJAYI BUT I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT HOW CAN THEY DO WITH THE PHYSICAL HANDICAAPED STUDENT BY DEDUCTING THEIR MARKS AS THEY SHOULD NOW THAT THESE STUDENTS CANT GO FOR COACHING ANYWHERE

Raunak (CA Final) (227 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

Hi all

its the 5th day since result of CA final. Yes, one of the worst results in 21 years .

This was my 4th attempt ie i have been writing since may'12 and still haven cleared.

However this time i got an exemption in DT but that still leaves me with 7 papers to go.

I was one of those who just blamed the institute with their sloppy correction and result containment . But however, after giving 4 attempts its just that i feel that i am surely doing something wrong.Its not like i dunno the stuff but i am surely missing something .

It takes courage to get back, accept the result and say ill do it this time and get back to studying, but looking back i realise that i have been doing the same for all the previous attempts. I am sure that many of you here share my sentiment and view on this.

Starting from the scratch, making schedules,etc etc .. I think this is not helping.Reading the same thing again and again but still not gettin the desired result just makes me sad and looking at the marks just demoralises me. But on this site there are many motivational forums and articles and it did help me to get back up.

Now after that i have come back up, i am really really confused. all this while i had studied from reference books and this nov attempt was very thorough with Practice Manual too but still lost by 8 marks in second group and got 35 in ISCA. First group performance was worst ever with FR : 41, SFM : 19 , Audit : 42 and Law : 24 ie 126 total

Now with these marks i feel i dunno anything in SFM or law but in nov '12 i had got like 52 in sfm and 55 in law . i know i shoudnt be comparing attempts but gettin these marks make me think wher do i stand.

This time around i have got study material from institute for Paper 1 to Paper 6 .

I find that SFM and law study material is not enough to study from.

so right now

For FR : AS - Institute apendix and DS Rawat 

Others : MP Vijay Kumar coz it has a proper question bank

For SFM : Institute Study Mat + ??  

For Audit : Institute Study Mat

For Law : Munish Bhandari Main Book

For AMA : Institute Study Mat

For ISCA : Institute Study Mat

For IDT : Bangar

Is my combo right to study material right now when exam is 3.5 months away ?

My main point here i feel is that i am surely lacking in my presentation. Those 3 hours is what i have got and all the preparation culminates to that .

I sincerely ask people who hav cleared this attempt or previous attempt to help me out with how i should present my answers. This time i dont wanna study for the sake for it but actually thats gonna help in my practice life like AS,SA's,Law,IDT

ISCA in nov'12 i did manage to get 59 but in may13 it was 37 and nov13 35 . Should i present in point wise or write pages beause i have literally tried both the ways but stil losing out.

Just help me out here because right now i am really really confused and just have no idea wher to begin....

PS : Waiting for reval result so that my 2nd group marks increase by 8 marks is futile . But i have asked for certified for the 7 papers.

Nirmal Kumar (Article assistant) (24 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

Thanks for information

rocky (student) (37 Points)
Replied 23 January 2014

Sghjjkgfdgdjjdgidgkffgvjidhjdhjuhgyujutfc

Rohit (Student) (40 Points)
Replied 23 January 2014

what is pass percentage this time ???

neha rajendra sharma (CA Final Student) (49 Points)
Replied 23 January 2014

Hi Raunak i think u should go in point form for isca, as i got 61 marks in my first attempt in isca.....but hope so ur 8 mrks gets increased and u succeed in grp 2.... all the bst

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: