EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Ca result and passing percentage - may 2016

Page no : 6

hitesh (Student CA Final ) (174 Points)
Replied 17 July 2016

All the best

(Guest)

Friends please stop asking unnecessary querries to Anurag Sir, They are helping us.

Already grace marks has been cleared still some students are asking is it fair to give only 4 marks. how marks are awarded etc.

About grace marks : ICAI will give grace marks to all students and particulary to that student who is at 198 marks he just need 2 more marks to clear the group. Surely they will not consider more grace marks for giving single subject exemption. Many of my friends failed at 59 marks but no body generally fails at 199 or 399 marks.

Friends please wait.

4 Like

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 17 July 2016

Dear Students,

i have answered almost all the query raised here or on my pm but still i am receiving same query again and again . U all are Ca final students and asking such unnecessary query .. Law me 4 no hi grace kyo, Costing me grace kyo nahi etc .. 

Sometime you all behave like a small kid . I am sorry but if u r not satisfied by my efforts i cannot give more time on it (Despite of my work presure i am managing it and u gues are putting same query again and again ) .

will not post any update now 

Bye and take care 

1 Like

Shubham Maheshwari (Student CA Final ) (163 Points)
Replied 17 July 2016

Thanks for ur efforts Anurag Ji
2 Like

(Guest)

Dear Anurag Sir: i am saying sorry on behalf of all students. Everybody is tensed and want to clear exam with grace marks..  thats why all are asking their own querry without even reading all replies in the thread. Thank you for your efforts.

Request to all Students: please read the thread from start your question is answered already by Anurag Sir. Its natural for sir also to get annoyed by answering same question again and again. Guys understand that, sir has their own work, still they are helping us by giving valuable information which is not available with anyone else. So please co-operate with sir.

I hope that the grace marks awarded would not be reduced in the council meeting tomorrow before the result. Sir please post update about whether there is any meeting tomorrow.

Hoping for the best. !

4 Like

CA srujankumar (CA) (245 Points)
Replied 17 July 2016

Sir, kindly dont stop posting the result updates
2 Like

Maithili (1) (476 Points)
Replied 17 July 2016

Dear Anurag Sir, kindly forgive us for asking too many questions

It is just that ,we are extremely anxious and the tension is unbearable not only for us but also for our family members

You are our only trusted source

We really appreciate your efforts

Kindly accept our apology

Thank you

3 Like

Replied 17 July 2016

Dear Students,

No need of apology but u all should understand i am also a human being and has lots of presure on me despite of that i tried my best to give u inputs.

But giving anser for same question again and again is not possible. SO i request everyone to have patience as there is council meeting at 09.30 AM tommorow where final percentage and grace mark has to be approved .

Result will be announced after 12 PM( It will be announced around 12:55 PM)

All the best and sleep well

God bless you 

Disclaimer : As per my sources

7 Like

Shwetha R (CA ) (377 Points)
Replied 17 July 2016

Thank u anurag sir.
3 Like

Maithili (1) (476 Points)
Replied 17 July 2016

Thank you Anurag Sir

May God Bless you too

AMIT (CA STUDENTS) (412 Points)
Replied 17 July 2016

Respected Anurag Sir and student

Iam IPCC student and now our result also near can anybody knows can in IPCC there are grace marking any example of grace marks in ipcc and particulary in costfm grace marks

Nishant (Accounts Assistant) (378 Points)
Replied 18 July 2016

Dear Amit, Please read all the posts relating to this thread from the beginning

Friend please don't piss off Anurag Sir by asking queries relating to Ipcc admist Ca final results

He is already going out of his way ,to help us out

Kindly to not burden him further

I completely understand & respect your curiousity regarding your results, But please ask that after tommorow's Ca Final & Cpt results

It is not everyday that you find such a kind hearted person from the institute helping us out

If we all piss him off ,by asking many questions at inappropraite time  we won't get any reliable info. in future

Kindly have patience and ask about it later , im sure he will help

All the best for your results Amit (Please take this post in a positive manner. As i said i also understand your curiousity & excitement , but please ask about it later)

3 Like

khushbu garg (.) (317 Points)
Replied 18 July 2016

thanx a lot sir

Replied 18 July 2016

Dear Students,

The wait is going to be over in few hours . I just wish that in council meeting the same proposal get passed because if it does not pass the result will fall very drastly.

Will update the information as it get approved by council members .

Thanks alot for your trust and patience .

May God Bless you

6 Like

Apurvakumar k shah (Senior Auditor) (417 Points)
Replied 18 July 2016

THANKS...............

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: