Easy Office
Easy Office

Ca not giving transfer from articleship.

Page no : 2

Ankit Maheshwari (ipcc) (28 Points)
Replied 11 December 2013

divya

have you got transfer from that firm or not because I am also in same problem so please tell me???????????

Maneesha Pudota (8 Points)
Replied 30 July 2017

Even i want to take transfer as i didn't like the working environment and rude behavior of my CA. Now iam into 10th month of articleship. Everything is fine with my ca except his rude behavior. I approached for trasfer but he is not ready to give. Still am i having any right to take transfer. Please guide me

Replied 30 July 2017

Even i want to take transfer as i didn't like the working environment and rude behavior of my CA. Now iam into 10th month of articleship. Everything is fine with my ca except his rude behavior. I approached for trasfer but he is not ready to give. Still am i having any right to take transfer. Please guide me

Replied 30 July 2017

Replied 30 July 2017

Anand Khandelwal (2 Points)
Replied 08 September 2018

Hey, My articleship started on 22 sep 2017 as 1 year is not completed yet but my principal is not giving transfer so what should I do?

bharath jain (8 Points)
Replied 18 September 2018

My principal is actually a house wife and his husband who is a lawyer signs himself on behalf of her on audit reports does it serve a valid reason for taking a transfer for institute

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: