EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

ca made me a failure...

Page no : 2

munmun (article assistant) (181 Points)
Replied 06 September 2009

dont be so negative guys...............life main bohot kuch pehli baar hota hian.............take this incident as a challenge..........n always remember this......"IN LIFE, WE ARE ONLY SUPPOSED 2 GIVE OUR BEST. NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH OF ATTACHMENT WITH THE RESULT, GOOD OR BAD. IF THEY R GOOD....FANTASTIC!....IF BAD GIVE A DAMN 4 THAT AND MOVE ON WITH LIFE.....AND ALWAYS REMEMBER, GREATS HAVE ALWAYS FAILED MORE THAN OTHERS! SO WELCOME FAILURES"....hope u have a gr8 life ahead!!!!!............

shailesh agarwal (professional accountant)   (7642 Points)

When you fail,

He who considers too much will perform little”

“Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts”

- Winston Churchill

How true when we look at success not being final. There never really is a moment when one can with any assurance say that their success is final. Be it in business or in any profession,

Every day is a struggle for survival. To do better to improve to reach acceptability to succeed.

But having got there, no guarantee that it shall sustain or not require care and consideration and attention.

And failure. Never fatal.

How can it be, when failure is never the final destination.

Yes, the courage to continue is what counts.

Because when you continue, you open the possibilities of success. You open the possibilities of overcoming the failure of the past.

When you fail, you reach the bottom of the ladder symbolically. But as you look up you see the rest of the ladder and its steps. Those are the steps where we need to go and climb, to move higher. And this will never happen if we do not put in the courage to try and continue. When we shall resign ourselves to failure we compel ourselves to believe that those steps above us are insurmountable. But how can we ever decide on it unless we try to

climb them. So keep try again and again until you not succeeded

1 Like

Sandeep (Chartered Accountant) (32 Points)

Hi,

I just want to say sometg life is nothing but how u handle situations,failures make u strong.Well coming to point there are CA Rankers who are nt well settled in life n there are people who clear CA in attempts n bag a very good salary n position too.Cracking a CA exam only needs systematic hardwork but not of much knowledge but in career u need much of knowledge.So just ignore everytg prepare hard for ur next attempt,all d very best.

Nitin (Jr. ACCOUNTS OFFICER) (147 Points)

Dear

Manjil unhi ko milti hai jinke sapno me jaan hoti hai

pankho se kuch nahi hota,hoslo se udaan hoti hai.

Dont lose heart.

Try with double effort.

best of luck.

1 Like

kunal agarwal (a) (48 Points)

sent u a pm do read it

kunal agarwal

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44679 Points)

FAILURE IS THE PART OF SUCCESS....

Vikas Kumar Gupta (Student IPCC) (408 Points)

waahh.....!!!  ek line me sab kuch kahh diya bhai ne.......

Bharath (Article) (38 Points)

Originally posted by :sanchita
" yeaa..ths z d 1st tym in my lyf..wen i hv faced academic failure..n tats y finding it difficult 2 believe "

Ashis Mahapatra (Consultant-Tax & FEMA/FDI)   (183 Points)

Originally posted by :sanchita
" i was a topper throughout...but wid ca..nw i am tagged as a failure..i kno i dont deserve 2 be called so..bt ca has done tat..thnx 2 it.. "

It gives u an oportunity to knw ur probs beter..or u can say it give a chance to make u more strong n competative...whatever it just accept it positively, tk a challenge and strive to b more perfect...afterall wats d sweetness of success without failure...LOL....AL D BEST

CA M.MD SAREEF (+91-90920-53115 ) (708 Points)
Replied 07 September 2009

GET SET GO ...
I too failed in Group 2 bcz the problem is with me too...

1. I didn't selected the scoring subject..

2. I worked lot but not smart...

3. I was tensed in exam hall that costing paper was not done well...

This is were im lacking ...

Now I identified and rectifying one by one

so you too identify where you went wrong.. Hope Next attempt is ours..

Dont worry that you failed bcz nw days the people thinks differently that is we know some thing more than first attempt studentszz

(Guest)

I firmly believe that - Failure is an event, not a person.Yesterday ended last night.
Even at the worst there is a way out, a hidden secret that can turn failure into success and despair into happiness. No situation is so dark that there is not a ray of light.  ...

1 Like

vanka.sujatha (student) (39 Points)

failures are stepping stones of the sucess .be positive.all the best for ur next attempt

Prem Kumar (Articled student--Final)   (375 Points)

Me too failed... in both the groups

first time in life  "TASTING FAILURE. I got grp1 145 and grp2 135 passed in all subjects but agg lost

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)

1 failure in exam shouldn't shatter you so much. Although you have always been a topper in exams, try to realise that the exams in life, which are yet to come are far more difficult than exams of any institute. And all successful people have failed very often. If you look the history of the top 50 or 100 of fortune richest people's list, you will see that they have failed at various stages of life so many times. But the key is to keep calm, not be completely broken, not to underestimate anybody including yourself and not to loose faith and confidence in yourself. Thats how people have come up far more stronger always.

Lucky Jain (student) (210 Points)

EVN I HAV SAME COMPLAINS,I NVA DREAMT OF NOT CLEARIN MI 2ND GROUP,BEIN A TOPPER THROUGHOUT,CLEARIN MBBS ENTRANCE,LANDIN 2 CA CLEARIN CPT N LOSIN IN PCC...

BEYOND IMAGINATION...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: