Easy Office
Easy Office

CA has ruined my career

Page no : 2

Chintan Vasa (CA Final Student M.Com)   (1241 Points)
Replied 16 May 2009

Dear Preeti,

Remember one thing in your life that never ever compromise. I guess yoi were saying sorry when it was not your fault. I did the same mistake & then realised its useless to serve such a person. Now just strict to the ICAI rules. Let him say whatever he wants to. After all even a dog gets tired after barking !!! Now become strictly professional. Develop an attitude to fight against such person. I know it might sound as a lecture but this is reality & my experience also says so.

All the best for your efforts!!!

raj kamal singh (Auditor) (528 Points)
Replied 17 May 2009

though no problem in contacting ICAI,but it will not help you.u shoult try 2 buy some time n remain in home 4 few  days(even months,if possible)n then meet him in cool condition ,may realize mistake n allow 2 understand ur view or,contact the nearest person 2 ur ca(be clint or any ca)n tell them 2 sort out the problem.REMEMBER ONLY YOU HAVE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.WORST U SHOULD REGISTER CASE AGAINST UR CA 2 MEMBER&STUDENT SERVICE(MSS) IN WIRC MUMBAI(NOT LONE,BUT WITH  ALL  OTHER ARTICLE),but try 2 avoid last step,anyway u will lose ur time,WRITING ADVERSE COMMENT ON 109 NOT MATTER

Harini Krishnamurty (student) (107 Points)
Replied 18 May 2009

HI Preeti!!!!!!!!!!

I too understand ur problem.Fortunately I completed my articles.I too had the same problems like u i.e asking to stay for longer time.

The thing is even after undergoing all these tortures the pass % in CA is very less.

Doctor is a life saving profession but that has no so many restrictions and atrocities in passing.

But for CA a man's half life is gone either in writing exam and waiting for the results.He need not undergo any other hardships in life once he undergoes this CA process(in particular articleship)

That too during ur articleship u tend to waste lots of "sorries" telling it to ur audit manager as if u r a criminal of Tihar jail.

(Guest)

Thanks Raj,

Your advice really worked. Today, I had gone to the institute but they did not respond to my problem as they themselves are really not clear about what is considered to be genuine reason!!!They kept repeating that transfer is baaned If u really want to solve the problem, then write to Delhi HO...but that person laso told me that chances are veryy rare that he would reply u as he is not replying to our mails as well!!!! What to expect from Institute????I was so emabarrassed to hear that....any way, I did not do anything since last 2 to 3 days & sat home keeping mum...So, today call from office came that they would review my work for one month & then they would decide about my issue.....Thanks to all for showing such a concern...Feel proud to be part of it!!!

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 18 May 2009

Ok..Cool.....Seems like your CA has a rough idea that ICAI will not allow transfers.... Prima facie it looks like he consulted someone and now is realising this fact..... Acha, Preeti you do have an option......

There is a rule called secondment of articles. It goes like this, If you are registered under CA Mr. X, Then you can legally work under CA Mr. Y taking permission from Mr. X...... Talk to your CA that since transfer is not allowed, then suggest him to try secondment with a CA of your choice...... This seems to be the best option for you....

Chintan Vasa (CA Final Student M.Com)   (1241 Points)
Replied 19 May 2009

Dear Preeti,

Secondment is a good option. But as you have described there are high chances that he wont give permission for secondment. Regarding transfer though it is said that it is not allowed byt the council has made clarification that transfer will be allowed in genuine cases. What u can do is fill the form 109 & attach alongwith detailed reasoning. Council would consider this issue & would take necessary actions.

(Guest)

Hi,

Today I went to the office & he told me that he would review my work & behaviour for one more month & then he would decide.So, As of now the problem is solved...Lets see what happens next.

Thanks for ur support...

Regards,

Preeti

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: