CA Finals May 2011

Aniket Surana (Desperately Seeking The CA Degree)   (47 Points)

12 March 2011  

I am writing this again with a few modifications

I have been reading all the motivating articles for a while now and it kinda excites me to work hard...but all goes psst when I sit with my books.I feel like a fool.This is gonna be my 3rd attempt and I have secured an exemption in Law. But I am not able to concentrate and plan my studies. It sounds silly at this age and time asking others to help you fix your own mind but I sincerely need help.

I have been wasting time inspite of being on leave for 10 days now! I don't know what I want to do...sometimes I start finding out about other courses and sometimes I start watching cricket or serials,shows aimlessly without actually taking an interest and even when I am with my books physically, I do not remain there mentally.

I feel quite weird and no, I am not in love also. I don't much use the mobile and restrict myself on the net too.So, it is quite a lot of time spent with books but without any output.

I want to pass CA Finals earnestly but don't feel like studying!

I am worried about my results all the time but not putting any effort in getting the results right.

It would be great if your able support and guidance can help me in planning out my studies.

I know nobody but I myself can clear this mental block...I am trying my best to rejuvenate and motivate myself but even if I do clear this mental block, I am now scared that I don't have time left. I am not able to plan a schedule of studies or how to study on a daily basis. I have never been this confused in life!

Can some of you guide me through please and help me plan my daily planner for the 7 subjects so that I can complete my preparations by the 2nd of May, 2011 and pass this time for sure.

I have seen people thanking each other and motivating each other here so I have set my expectations high and awaiting a reply asap.The days are numbered so...guys help!