Ca final... the battle rebegins...

AASHI (Pursuing articleship) (1482 Points)

09 August 2014  
Hearty congratulations to those, who have passed CA Final exams and are ready to become members of ICAI. For those, who did not qualify please read further. First of all, Accept your failure. Also, failing is not a crime so stop cursing yourself. Its not the time to curse but to fight back. Guys, 85 days left!!!! Start afresh. Have a nice sleep, get up and plan. Remember, whoever fails to plan, plans to fail. Make realistic and achievable goals. Don't punish yourself because you have just failed and not done a crime. So take a chill pill. Its damn okay to fail in CA, at least you belong to the majority. Often when a student fails he either tries to gain sympathy from friends and family or blame the institute(PS.. including me). Please avoid this. Instead of gaining sympathy, fight back. Be strong, its okay to fail. If you think, its enough of now and you want to quit. Guys, give me a break. Whenever you think of quitting, think why did you come till here. What about those dreams?? Think... Its not the time to cry or curse or quit, its time for the battle again. Plan, Implement and Win. Lastly, to bring that enthusiasm back meet one of those friends who have passed and get to know that awesome feeling when they knew the result. I am sure, the spirits would be high again and you would be back to pavilion.