EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

CA Final students ..Please share your result here

Page no : 19

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

Originally posted by : rahul agrawal

hey cleard  my exam securing 41st rank in india and 7th in surat,gold medal in direct taxes.

Hearty congratulations

CA GOPAL AGARWAL (JOB) (88 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

Sir, i have claered Fianl new course Exams in first attempt . I have scoored 251 in first group & 212 in second group. toal marks 463.

1 Like

amit (Article) (22 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

Congrats to all who have become new mwmber of ICAI.

Pls Reply.................................!

Why is there so much difference in the Rank Holders of Old Final's & New Final's Rank 1

i.e.       Old Rank 1....................................,  59%

New Rank 1..................................... 75%

and My Roll No Is 29973 (Old)

Monodeep Nandi (Executive) (22 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

Thanks Vivek for hearing and acknowledging the fact . could u please guide on the approach for new syllabus wrt old since the papers are similar with chapterwise modifications. Being a senior student and working full time , I really dont have much motivation left afterr my confident try this time since Institute reconises new students only. But since I have Gr 2 cleared I am not willing to lay down to the whims and whips of the Institute -these days they are even promoting the ATC for old Inter /PCC students so it is evident they dont want oldtimers around and get them satisfied with ATC

If required you can send me replies/suggestions 1-1 /PM from time to time thru CA Club -i need them -I have nothing to lose

Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

Originally posted by : Monodeep Nandi

Sir

Being an Old sylaabus candidate i am sad to say that the Institiute is not in a mood to clear old timers /old syllabus .Inspite of  my best attempt in past few times I got marks of 40%-44% in all 3 subjects -definitely there is goofup in marking since my Accts paper was well attempted with 90% problems correct .

I am totally dejected at the results moreso that marks are not being given as per any standard -being already passed my Group 2 long back.this time i had given my exam lot better thamn previous attempts

Does the review work or it is just an eyewash? Pls suggest

You can give the same for re counting.. but it cannot guarantee the success...You are absoluty true that the result for the old scheme is not good not for you but for all the CA final old students... You are correct only.

gursimran kaur (article) (22 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

Sir, I ve cleared 1st Grp of  (CA-Final Old), i got 66 in MAFA , 

Sachin Gupta (JOB) (24 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

Hello frnds,

This is Sachin. I had CA Final old course and had 2nd grp left and this time my all the papers are cleared but agg. is 190. Should i go for revaluation??

Will new course be appl. for me??  and do we hav to submit an application for such change or automatic change.

Please help...................

rahul (article) (28 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

Final (New Course) Examination - Merit List

(Top candidates upto 50 Ranks securing minimum of 55 percent and above marks)

ROLL Number 66029
Name
RAHUL AGGARWAL
Reg No
NRO0186430
Total marks
Rank No

Jasmeet Singh Grover (Article) (28 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

I want to know whether Commercial property is liable for Service Tax or not...????

And where the owner owns commercial property in two different states then where he has to register for Service Tax...???

Noida (CA ) (598 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

the topper is dimpy ..

Replied 23 January 2011

Originally posted by : gursimran kaur

Sir, I ve cleared 1st Grp of  (CA-Final Old), i got 66 in MAFA , 

hearty congratulation 

Replied 23 January 2011

Originally posted by : GOPAL AGARWAL

Sir, i have claered Fianl new course Exams in first attempt . I have scoored 251 in first group & 212 in second group. toal marks 463.

Congratulation gopal

1 Like

Sumit Agarwal (Associate in Assurance Practice)   (37 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

I m confused.....plz help

Final (New Course) Examination Results

Name
SUMIT AGARWAL
Group I
Financial Reporting
Strategic Financial Management
Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
Corporate and Allied Laws
Total
Result
PASS
Group II
Advanced Management Accounting
Information Systems Control and Audit
Direct Tax Laws
Indirect Tax Laws
Total
Result
F-EX
Grand Total

Replied 23 January 2011

@ Sumit...For you Please give your DT for Re counting..If there is any element of luck may be you will be CA ..bit unfortunate in your case

Sumit Agarwal (Associate in Assurance Practice)   (37 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

Actually i was quite sure dat i will gt above 45 after seeing suggested ...........

Gokul Viswanath Shenoy (Company Secretary & Finance Manager)   (430 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

I Think the results are far better for both the new and old syllabus this time compared to May 2010 results...congratulations to all those cleared;-)..and for those who could not clear this time, please do not get disheartened...its CA Final exam,the toughest exam in the world!..so, please write the next exam with more confidence and efforts, nothing can stop you all..all the best;-)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro