EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Ca final student should go for job?

Page no : 2

PRIYOJIT CHAKRABORTY (Working in B.M. Chatrath & Company)   (51 Points)
Replied 19 November 2015

I think it's more important first to clear exams coz if one clears after 4th or 5th attempt its understood that he won't get good firms or be taken in good company.. But he has one thing in stake I.e. the degree.. It might be that the initial years are struggling but later on with experience things might become favourable..

Igor (Student CA Final ) (28 Points)
Replied 19 November 2015

Ask yourself as an employer. If you were the employer and a student looking for a job, approaches you and tells you that he/she will be focusing more on studies hence the quality of work will be compromised. Would you even consider giving him / her a job in your company? Of course studies are important!! And I'm writing my first attempt in Nov'16. Now is my time to set my priorities right. Yes, I do need advice! And regarding the job, if you have completed any ug course then I'm sure you can make use of it to get a job and prepare for your exams while you're still working!

Avinash Tripathi (CONSULTANT) (118 Points)
Replied 19 November 2015

Hi, I too was having the same dilemma one year bak. I passed my ca- final 1st grp in 2 attempts but aftr that it took 5 attepmts to pass my 2nd grp i.e 2.5 years. In between this 2.5 year i joined a ca firm as it was very Frustrating to just sit at home for study. But my number diminished from the level of number i was scoring when i gave my paper before joining the job. So i quite my job In Only 5 months. After that i was again bak to from where i started. but it was a good break. Learned some new things, saw new places, meet new person. So i would say that if u want to work go for some place where u can get good amount of leaves for exam.

Rahul (-) (161 Points)
Replied 19 November 2015

though,I want to be sympathic to you, but its difficult to understand how can people be so weak that they cant even handle a few failures?

you are at home only since august, its not even 18 months.

you are into CA, unlike n mba or some enginering degree, this course generally takes time.

unless you are in financial constraints, dont work, you need to study, this money or experience you wish to get right now means ZERO without the degree.

if you work and are not able to pass, you will regret that you wanted to work.

neither you will get a good package nor will you have increments without the backing of degree.

in the end its your wish, but in my view, its criminal to be so weak and give up just bcz one could not pass in 4 attempts.

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)
Replied 19 November 2015

there is no hard n fast rule..it all depends on you...how well ur prepared till now...how much time u need n how much time u hv...if u hv thoroughly coverd they syllbus plus 1 or 2 rounds of revision....office plus study is manageable provided u study daily around 3 hrs....c i hv done both....2012 i didn work n gave exam without good prepn...i failed...2013 i joined office n failed due to lack of time....again im not workibg since 2014.....since i hv studied the syllbus it is manageable with office commtmnt

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)
Replied 19 November 2015

whether u clear or not is mainly based on preparation and not on office commitment....over n aabove der r many more factors to consider....

suresh (manager finance) (21 Points)
Replied 19 November 2015

Join in audit firm in mid sized will give you good time ,experiance and pay for your maintenance.... Simultaneously you will get good friends or colleagues and experience.. Mean time you can develop your contacts with the company/client top level managers this will help you carrier either you clear CA final or not. Study for atleast 3hours a day until results declared . if you pass go for future plans like practice or job.. If you not take leave for two month's prepare for final again and join immediately after exams in may 2016.

Shubham Jaiswal (Articled/Audit assistant)   (41 Points)
Replied 19 November 2015

Just make sure that if you decide to work, it shouldn't hamper your studies. Sometimes firms don't grant you leaves. And once you add CA title nobody is going to ask you about your number of attempts. And if you work you might be not able to give 100% to your studies and then it will be more frustrating.

CA Bijay Shrestha (Never Give up....No matter what....)   (858 Points)
Replied 19 November 2015

Dear Experts and friends, same problem here. Please Suggest: I am CA Final Student and have completed my Articleship 1 year before.I want to do Job in Big 4 or some other good firm because of some financial problems and also because I don't want to keep a long gap after my Articleship. I had good experience in Articleship. Now my problem is if I take job, it will be little difficult to manage my study. And Also I dont know after taking job whether or not my employer will give leave for exam.I am in a big confusion.�

Priyanshu Singh (Student) (34 Points)
Replied 20 November 2015

You should go for job as well as 2-3 hours study daily and this will helps you to becoming a good CA, because you are getting theoretical knowledge and practical knowledge both..all the best and don't quit..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: