Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final self study

Page no : 2

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 31 May 2012

Only english.. But it is easy to understsnd..

Ankita Methi (Credit Underwriter) (758 Points)
Replied 31 May 2012

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Originally posted by : Chhottuuu

Is self study a good option for CA FINAL exams?

Hi,

Personally I feel that Self study is a very good option for every student because without self study it is very difficult to clear any examination. The main reason behind this thinking is coaching also involves a remarkable amount of self study. One of the reasons to go for self study is the confidence factor involved in it. Successful self study may give you an incredible amount of confidence to deal with any kind of subject or course.

As per my opinion coaching is not necessary for CA or CS final. But another truth is if you taking coaching then you can save lots of energy and time.  If you are looking for one stop shop for CS final coaching, then it is a bit difficult here in Delhi NCR. No clue about other parts of the country.

So it is advisable to go for self study in CA finals. But there are certain pre-conditions for self study:

1. Proper guidance is very much important.

2. Choose correct reference books well in advance.

3. Have regular discussions with your friends.

4. Self study may be a failure if you prepare without interaction with anybody else.

5. There are certain topics in CS and CA Final for which special preparation is required and self study may be harmful from the conceptual clarity point of view. So discuss these topics with your friends or with any experienced student.

6. Let me tell you a very important thing coaching also involves self study where as self study does not involve coaching. Reason being in coaching classes also concepts are discussed once or twice. But you have to understand those concepts by self study only.   

For detailed analysis kindly go through my article on self study, by clicking the link which is given below:

SELF STUDY VS. COACHING CLASSES

/forum/self-study-vs-coaching-classes-a-whole-new-analysis-77537.asp

Wish you all the Best

Sareen (CA Student) (181 Points)
Replied 31 May 2012

There are two kind of people :

1)SELF Starters

2)KICK Starters

If you are in the 2 Category then go for coachings and if not then chill dude no need for coachings.

Just manage your time effectively and you will be a Chartered Accountant.

All the best.

Shipra (Final) (37 Points)
Replied 08 July 2012

i wanted dvd lectures for ca final group 1 please recommended some best ones for complete group 1 and if someone knows the place in chandigarh i can buy these dvd's from. please help..

courageous Aries ( ) (263 Points)
Replied 11 July 2012

purchase online from taxmann.com.

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 11 July 2012

Only j b gupta dvd lactures are available in the market. You cn buy it online from cabooksonline.com

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 15 July 2012

Here is my own experience. Hope this would be able to guide you -

/articles/how-important-is-coaching--6895.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: