EASYOFFICE

Ca final self studies

Page no : 2

CA Saket Mittal (BUSINESSMAN) (99 Points)
Replied 17 August 2012

In my opinion u shud take class of only dt from vg sir as its a vry subject needed depth knowledge and dat will b vry difficult for u to gain it by self study.for other subjects u cn do self study using reference books,study material,practice manual,rtps n past exam papers. 

Alll d vry best.

Vinod Lakhera (CA in service) (85 Points)
Replied 17 August 2012

in my view sfm ki class le lo.... dat will help a lot....baki subjects me bi self kr rha hu... no such need felt as such.... advice karunga costing ke liye saxena & vahist. best self explanatory book considering u hav sufficient tym for ur attempt. considering the weightage of AS in exam MP Vijay Kumar.

ARPIT SHARMA (Find Yourself Believe Yourself & Be Yourself)   (386 Points)
Replied 17 August 2012

Originally posted by : Anushree

yes you can prepare self

just you need is time and apart from institutes book you can use other reference books also for easy understanding

VERY TRUE

Deepam (CA Final/CS Final) (120 Points)
Replied 17 August 2012

Yes one can prepare with the hlp of Cd's n with institue buks n some few more gud buks for reference n practice.... I hv to do dis nly... coz my offc timngs are 10 am to 10 pm sad  ..So i have to do self study only..

CA Priya (CS Final) (1049 Points)
Replied 17 August 2012

Hey Puja... Out of my experience am telling SELF STUDY is ENOUGH.... If you dedicate your 100% and plan sensibly.... All the best.... This question is to be asked to you than others... If you are confident then just hold your head high and proceed.... Best Wishes... :)

CA SHIVANG SONI (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (266 Points)
Replied 18 August 2012

May 14... u hv enaugHhhhhhhhhh time........

Bt for practical u need reference  book.....

solanki payal n. (student) (25 Points)
Replied 18 August 2012

please suggested name of referrence book of SFM, FA nd costing.

Replied 18 August 2012

FOR FINANCIAL REPORTING U CAN REFER M.P.VIJAY KUMAR

AND FOR SFM U CAN REFER A.N.SRIDHAR..

Replied 18 August 2012

NO IDEA ABOUT SECOND GROUP..

Shubham Gupta (Article Assistant) (21 Points)
Replied 18 August 2012

you can clear CA final by doing self studies.. but u have to be truthful to your regular studies.

(Guest)

From where can I buy the CA final cds for FR,SFM & costing?

If any of my friends have then pls PM me with the price and contact info.

CA Gopal Somani (Associate Consultant at Infosys Ltd.)   (464 Points)
Replied 19 August 2012

yes...you can go for self studies. self study takes some more time, since you have enough time, you can go for that but you need regular and scheduled study and oher reference books are also required for clear understanding  . SFM is the subject in which you may find some difficulty..so you ca take coachings of that subject...

1 Like

Sanjay Shrivastava (Article) (28 Points)
Replied 20 August 2012

you have enough time to study self, Plan your schedule for study, Stay with your plan. You need to be self motivated and regular. More focus should be on imp. topics, for which scanners of past exams may be preffered. Ignore people who demotivates you Best of luck...
1 Like

priti karawa (artical) (93 Points)
Replied 21 August 2012

hey.....

my attemt is may 2014.....and i have ofc timing from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.

can anyone suggest me time sehudle for ca final studies???????????????/ plz help................????????/

CA Pramod Agrawal (Sr. Accounts Officer) (29 Points)
Replied 21 August 2012

yes pooja u can pepare your ca  final examination self.

right now institute's paper are based on concept, so if u are confidant than u can pepare self.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: