Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final reverification

Page no : 7

namrata (doing final) (44 Points)
Replied 19 April 2012

is today's list final...coz mera name to isme bhi nai aaya...sad ?????

HAdddd ho gai yaar...now its irritating...phone bhi nai lag raha....muje to doubt hone laga hai..meri application pahuchi bhi hai ya nai...god knows......

Arvind Khemka (practicing CA) (210 Points)
Replied 19 April 2012

@ namrata try in 809 waala no thts the verification dept no...even i was feeling as if my appl has nt reached dre bt wen i caled in ds no she asked fr my roll no n said urs z under process n ll completed by friday... ps:keep trying tht no coz vo hamesha busy hi batata hai

Suganthi (Senior) (112 Points)
Replied 19 April 2012

Is this the last list? Still many ppl are waiting...

CA Suresh kolluru (CA,CS,M.com) (159 Points)
Replied 19 April 2012

My name also not updated in any of the lists.so irritating

Arvind Khemka (practicing CA) (210 Points)
Replied 19 April 2012

nai nai its nt the last list many more list to come...

M. Chitra (Chartered Accountant) (33 Points)
Replied 19 April 2012

hi friends. i called 809. i told my roll no. she checked for my roll no from the system and replied the same thing " apllication under progress,you may get ur result 2row". i asked her when will the last list come. she replied that it will come by 27 th.

Replied 19 April 2012

When i called them and asked that lady told 25th last and final list will come. can you share when you posted the application i posted on 29th jan

Replied 19 April 2012

When i called them and asked that lady told 25th last and final list will come. can you share when you posted the application i posted on 29th jan

disha (a) (23 Points)
Replied 19 April 2012

hi i am also waiting for my reverification result... i sent an application on 24th jan... i called today at delhi institute...they said that tomorrow result will be updated... hope for the best... all d best....

Replied 19 April 2012

Kal ki update no change in marks list hi hona chayie.. Kyun ki aaj nahi update hua

priya (student) (58 Points)
Replied 19 April 2012

Hi guys,

I m also sailing in the same boat .... applied on jan 19 2012 and still awaiting result.... today also my name has not appeared in any list..... its damn frustrating almost immpossible to study..... i cleared 1st grup... n need 11marks nly 2 clear in aggregate.....

i had sent application to

the add sec, indraprastha marg ,post box no.7112, new delhi....i hope its correct address.....

no1 is even attending call from the institute so i can clarify my result... 205 people in pass cases.............

priya (student) (58 Points)
Replied 19 April 2012

any chances of clearing in verification????/

deepti (article) (60 Points)
Replied 20 April 2012

new list is out but it doesn't look like they have updated any names.... any of u found ur names?? im still waiting.....

Manjula (B.com CA Final CS Final)   (46 Points)
Replied 20 April 2012

I just nw called the ICAI they said it wil be out by wed. Who hav even applied for certified copies wil take time.Probably hope that they declare the result before exams. All de best friends...

Replied 20 April 2012

"change in marks found but there is no change in result or exemption in applied papers" list has been updated - 5 pages added.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: