CA Final(Old)-Costing & DT-Help!!!!!!!!!

 I m a final CA old course student....I m not able to clear grp-2...

Got 40+ in Costing and DT and 50+ in MICS and IDT this time...

I have done Costing from classes notes..Do i need to buy a new module for Costing(as it is changed) or shall i buy Paduka...Also I refered Manoharan for DT...

I do not understand what to buy(for Costing & DT) and how to score in these two subjects..

Plz help!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in anticiation...

Replies (5)

buy paduka for costing and compare  old module  with new 1 few new questions new theory so cant ignore .

for dt-dnt miss icai supp module for  cases and amend.

Hey...Thanks but the DT---Icai supp module for  cases and amend...would be the exactly the same books which I had for May 2010 na...they would not be changed for NOV 2010 na?????????

  • Recently,A file hav been posted  in CCI relating all important and latest case laws...
  • ca final students ! read this document ! at least of 20 mark
  • costing u may refer vashisht and saxena
  • DT - Ahuja is really good
  • ALL THE BEST:)

IT IS BETTER TO PRACTICE THE PROBLEMS IN NEW ICAI  MATERIAL

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details