Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final may 2017 verification results.....!

Page no : 6

Swapnil (Tax) (84 Points)
Replied 03 September 2017

Siva Reddy...When did you apply @ date?? And when you called icai did you tell your roll no to them?

Anmol Davesar (Chartered Accountant) (818 Points)

Siva reddy still its good that u have 2 exemptions i have only one that too in DT Verification takes time bro ccertified copies take less time as certified copies not processed in batches ! Verification processed in batches always

Siva Reddy...When did you apply @ date?? And when you called icai did you tell your roll no to them??

Anjaan (student) (142 Points)

Ya exactly....

Hey I tried reaching that numer... is that its just becoz sunday they are not answering is it...???

Siva Reddy (78 Points)

I have applied on19 th July...I called them 2 days before...I called first to the number given by you but they told me call on 808 for verification..I called on 808..he didn't even ask for roll number..he told me to wait till September 19..still if I didn't receive result then he told me to contact them

Siva Reddy (78 Points)

I have applied on19 th July...I called them 2 days before...I called first to the number given by you but they told me call on 808 for verification..I called on 808..he didn't even ask for roll number..he told me to wait till September 19..still if I didn't receive result then he told me to contact them

I gave my roll number when i called them ! 839 is certified copies dept number and 808 is verification dept

Saturday sunday its off there No need to call them on these days

Siva Reddy (78 Points)
Replied 04 September 2017

I just got a revert from e sahayata that all pending verification cases will be resolved shortly.

I just had a word with institute., verification of marks will be hosted on tuesday or coming friday itseem.,

All the best guys.., hope for the best.,

anonymous (student) (166 Points)

ok..plz keep on sharing if anyone gets his/her result.

Can't we tell them our Roll No & get result instantly??

Anjaan & Siva reddy, when you called Icai, did you tell them your Roll No & then ask for results??

They din ask for register number nor the roll number.....

they just said verification of marks will be hosted on tuesday or on friday pls wait till then.... that all they said

I dont think so they would tell your results over the phone call ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: