Vishram Ratnuji Modak,

Santacruz (East), Mumbai.

Cell # 9969 354 690

Email: vishrammodak @ gmail.com

vishrammodak @ yahoo.com

Re: CA Final Guidance

Sub: My Sublime Gratitude

Respected Dear Kaustuv Sir,

1.         Good Morning, We are all fine here, I do hope you and your loving family are all fine & great.

2.         At the outset, kindly accept my SUBLIME GRATITUDE for all your kind guidance and co-operation. The self initiative your kind goodself has taken for the benefit of all of us is verily commendable. It depicts your kindness and concern for us.

3.         On a personal level I am awfully happy and I verily have no words to express the same. With all due respect I would like to take this opportunity to state , “I have never seen the Great God but  I have seen ANGELS in the form of HUMANS and needless to state you are one of them”

4.         Needless to state do feel free to contact me for any sort of co-ordination, it will be an honour for me and rest assured it will be acknowledged sanguinely.  I have prayed for you and for your loving family well being and prosperity. May the Great God be with your kind goodself and with your loving family.

Take Care,

With Respect & Best Wishes,

Vishram R. Modak

CA Final Student

(Guest)

thanks

Arpita (CA) (209 Points)
Replied 17 October 2008

Hi

I was surfing this site when I found that you are in need of CA Final Notes. You may join the following Yahoo Group of Parag Gupta Sir. Notes of all subjects ( including current amendments) have been uploaded on it. Link for the group is: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/costingbyparaggupta

Parag Gupta sir is a great teacher of COSTING & O.R. in North India. No doubt, no one can ever compete him. If you like the notes on his group, you may appreciate him for his effort of providing such superb notes.

Your Friend
Arpita Chauhan

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ankur
  how i can get material because every time iget ans as no web found. please help me by sending ans at ankurpunia92 @ yahoomail.com .in hope of quick reply  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: