Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA final Law - L. Jayaraman

Page no : 2

jsrinivasamohan (15 Points)
Replied 26 December 2009

Yes, I completely agree with views of N M Verma. Though his classes are congested, though he is strict, though fees is to be paid in advance, though he insists on bare act, though we have to write running notes, I consider him to be BEST. He gives his experience as stories which drives home not only subject but also background of legislation.

I think benefits far exceed.

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 10 January 2010

As far as the class is concerened ,it is very nice  for you......

Material covers whole the syllabi......what  he teaches is in the materials.....

I had attended his crash classes and but studied with Munish  bandari

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 10 January 2010

Iam not told anywhere that jayaraman note is excellent...His class is excellant and what he teaches is in the notes....

For self study...I recommend all that please follow Munish Bhandari .....some have the tendancy of taking Xerox of Jayaraman note and studying.....It is the advise for them

Mythreya (Finance IT & Accounting)   (2183 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

Originally posted by : RASHS

Originally posted by :Srikanth in CA Final

"

I agree with sreekanth...his classes and the premises are the worst in Hyderabad...he is mahaaa kanjooss that i ever come across.
Also i feel all Tamil lectureres are like this only....money minded....CA final law - L. Jayaraman classes
He is the most money minded and greedy person on the world. Fee is to be paid in very advance. Conjusted classes and no limit for registration of students. Purchase of Companies (bare) act from his institute is compulsory. Material is not compiled properly so we have to write running notes compusorily. Parking fee will be collected from students.The most worest class rooms with iron benches. He will not explain the allied laws properly.
But he is having extensive knowledge in companies act and will deliver it to students effectively.

"

Rashs I request you not to point to one single community(Tamil Lecturers) and say something sterotypical.This is a professional forum,not a forum to fight on communal,political,religious,regional issues.Im not a Tamizh by birth but I have lot of respect for all people.Also, I know many languages and lived for a major part of my student life in Chennai before moving out of the country.I owe a lot to Tamil Teachers right from my school days in PSBB.

Already our country is being divided into pieces,especillay every State on the verge of break-ups,such attitudes by intelligensia like us will take us nowhere.

Best Regards,

Mythreya

Replied 02 February 2010

A teacher must not only teach but also learn from his student.This is what I learnt from the few classes I attended in Chennai during my days.A classic example of this was Padmashri TN Manoharan.He was so humble in class and made a note of every student doubt and clarified it after class.He had no hangups about himself,was humourous,had excellent presentation skills,etc.

The moment some knowledge creeps into the brain of some,they think there is none to beat them.They must have a reality-check and also recognize the fact that there are people greater than them in their own field.A day of reckoning will surely come and that would leave them mightily frustrated.

Regards,

Mythreya

Bhushan (Article assistant/Student)   (41 Points)
Replied 09 April 2010

Every teacher has his negative side but its up to us to filter what ever he or she say. We attend classes, so that our work will be made easier. As far as Jayaraman sir is considered his knowledge regarding is unmatched and thats the only point we have to consider.

Replied 10 April 2010

Originally posted by : Bhushan

Every teacher has his negative side but its up to us to filter what ever he or she say. We attend classes, so that our work will be made easier. As far as Jayaraman sir is considered his knowledge regarding is unmatched and thats the only point we have to consider.

These days knowledge alone is not enough.Tommorow there might be another person,who might outbeat him in knowledge.So, what must be seen is what is his people handling skills?(rather,student interactive skills) which will make him a class apart.

Shouting at students,showing one's temper,etc can be shown by any teacher.But a treu teacher really motivates a student not just in this course but for the life by his genuinely caring behaviour,exceptional knowledge and concern.

Teacher should not have this negative side in the classroom atleast.Temper and teaching does not go well,with the students.Some students may like it but normally,learning is done with just some fear.

From what I heard he seems to accuse CAs of having poor knowledge in Law(are we lawyers? or tell me how many lawyers have exceptionally great legal skills in India?),shouts at one and all in the class...this is poor behaviour and lack of emotionally intellligent skills.This leaves a bad taste in the pysche of a student.Who will in the future think that if one has knowledge,one has every right to be arrogant.

No, I beg to differ here.The more one has knowledge,the humbler one should be.("The sheaf which has more grains bendeth down more")

Please,excuse me if I have said anything wrong.I have nothing against the professor,nor have I attended his classes,except witness once his class from a distance.He does have a strident voice,I should say! ;).Maybe he is a good man by heart.Im only commenting on the behaviour not the man.

Best wishes,

Mythreya

durgapallapu (eluru) (21 Points)
Replied 24 October 2014

when will be start next batch in chennai ?

ravish lalani (student) (21 Points)
Replied 09 January 2015

Sincere advice do not waste your time and money on jayaraman classes.... Companies act 2013 is worst part.... Its better totself study rather than wasting hell lot of time in class.... Unnecessary stories over exaggeration of his cs practice... I done this I done that and at the end of the day such are no where linked to the subject....and after wasting your enough time he will just read the sections and run through it... You can do same by self study without allowing your time to be wasted by him... Guys carefully choose... If want to go to jayaraman better do self study

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 09 January 2015

I had attended law final classes for my 2009 Finals after having scored less in my PE II exams. It was more of a disappointment after attending the classes. Initial 4-5 days were better but the story telling and exaggeration kept on increasing. The class room infrastructure was the worst part in the monsoon season. He has a good knowledge of interpreting acts but after a few classes you get bored of his funny tactics and repeated stories. 

I remember having answered one of his question correctly to which he shouted at the top of voice - "I dont want repeaters to answer". That was height of arrogance. 

1 Like

sammy khatri (12 Points)
Replied 26 January 2019

please someone suggest that whether notes and classes of L jayaraman sir are best for ca final law in last 3 months before exams ? Also what about faculty CA Vijay Raja in yeshas academy.  Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: