Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca Final G2 AMA / OR & Other Papers Expectation

Page no : 2

K N V S SIVAKUMAR (QUALITY LEAD AT CHEGG INDIA PVT LTD)   (964 Points)
Replied 10 May 2013

As per me, the paper covers all the key areas of the subject. Also, it was time consuming. Especially the problem on linear programming was not worth just of 8 marks...... It will be hard for the student to attempt 100 marks in the given time............

Zoya Khan (ABC) (800 Points)
Replied 10 May 2013

Firstly mind your language. If you are a professional show it too. My talk was to people appearing in exams. Secondly,you should learn to read properly what is written and understand it too. DOnt interpret it at your own will. Where have I written that they are best teachers? Please point me to the line where such a thing has been expressed before any further argument and where have I compared an unnamed person to them. I dont even know how those teachers are. If you read it with your eyes open you will see that I have written that if you are subject matter expert then only you should comment rather than scaring people just one night before exam. Putting a disclaimer in the end does not mean it will not affect people whose 6 months are at stake. If you want to express opinion it will be better if you do it atleast some gap before exams not 12 hours before after mentioning your own credentials about what made you eligible for the comment. We dont even know if you are a CA or not. 
One last thing,its Ms not Mr 
That is what i had to say. You keep blabbering and I will keep my personal opinions to my self. I am out of this discussion

7 Like

John Paul George (Qualified CA) (48 Points)
Replied 10 May 2013

As per reviews received from students at my centre(trivandrum) the question paper was easy and questions on OR were definitley attemptable( the Transportation,networking and LPP qns were definitely of same patterns that were already solved in classes) The costing sums were also of same model as those in PM or RTP'S................As always AMA is lengthy and there is no big deal in it................So i accept your generic opinion but my opinion is that your views were not correct and in hindsight misleading.

You gave your opinion and I give my personal opinion so kindly accept it as a personal view only !!!

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 10 May 2013

Paper was easy,lengthy nothing like the opinion expressed,so sab chill maro. Paper was manageable and ek katra b khun nhi baha hoga kisi ka aj. And yes I am an examinee.

(Guest)

Why the author changed his name from "PSPSPS" to " Member account deleted "????????

Deep@k (----) (155 Points)
Replied 10 May 2013

Originally posted by : Aspirant

Firstly mind your language. If you are a professional show it too. My talk was to people appearing in exams. Secondly,you should learn to read properly what is written and understand it too. DOnt interpret it at your own will. Where have I written that they are best teachers? Please point me to the line where such a thing has been expressed before any further argument and where have I compared an unnamed person to them. I dont even know how those teachers are. If you read it with your eyes open you will see that I have written that if you are subject matter expert then only you should comment rather than scaring people just one night before exam. Putting a disclaimer in the end does not mean it will not affect people whose 6 months are at stake. If you want to express opinion it will be better if you do it atleast some gap before exams not 12 hours before after mentioning your own credentials about what made you eligible for the comment. We dont even know if you are a CA or not. 
One last thing,its Ms not Mr 
That is what i had to say. You keep blabbering and I will keep my personal opinions to my self. I am out of this discussion

nice reply yaar.......yes

1 Like

RITIKA (chartered accountant) (184 Points)
Replied 12 May 2013

yar DT batao kaise padhe!

PSPSPS (Practicing) (1344 Points)
Replied 12 May 2013

Kya Hua ISCA was as I predicated. Sab ke Hosh thikne pe aa gaye na. Now what to do for DT Send me a PM & I will reply there

RITIKA (chartered accountant) (184 Points)
Replied 12 May 2013

ISCA ka paper i felt like ke phadke ke phenk dun!

Udit Gupta (CA Final Student) (352 Points)
Replied 12 May 2013

Mr PSPSPSPSPSPS, you can't blame all coaching class teachers. Paper was manageable and all concepta were covered by L. Muralidharan sir in his class (Sreeram Academy).  All classses copy from Institute material as it is the only source for questions and 60-80% of the questions are picked up from institute mnaterial itsekf in all the exams. So if a teacher covers all the concepta in the class, from where the questions are copied does not matter.

Also, the teachers whom you are praising charge 16000 to 20000 for a single subject. (with so many other conditions "nakhras")

Replied 12 May 2013

Mr Udit Gupta it seems you dont know anything about praveensir / rajiv singh sir or JBgupta sir

you know only about sreeram academy or parag or sanjay & such teachers who are self advertised.

Praveen sir charges 15000/- & no one can match him in accounts. he teachs concepts not parrot version of icai past questions & solutions. 

rajiv sing his experience in FM mindblowing, no body can match his practicle experience in FM & his way of explaiing concepts with all related practical examples & his experience & fees 12500/-

Dr J B gupta man of 67 yrs of age best brains in FM. rajivsingh & aditya jain were his students. Dr J B G has stopped classes since last 3 - 4 years but nayone goes to him for help in FM & he is always happy helping every student. you can try it.

So you saying that teachers I mentioned are high charging teachers & with big nakhras. both your contentions & arguements scrapped down with supporting details which can be checked by you from any source in delhi or naywhere PAN india. i know youmost of the delhi students will always like Parag Gupta / aditya jain sanjay agarwal anyway its your choice.

i have no more idea of L murlidharan except watching his demo on caclub, i didnt find him even anywhere near near to praveensir or rajiv sir. & thats my opinion, you or others may find him good /very good its person to person choice.

Replied 12 May 2013

Some students who cant understand english dont like south indian teachers because they want everything in hindi. So for understanding someone's level, you must come to that level.  (No offence please. This is not for you it was a general comment). One demo lecture may not always give a clear picture.

Secondle, i never mentioned about parag gupta or sanjay aggarwal, I have no idea about them.

Replied 12 May 2013

Yes you rightly said that but what i feel is accounts & fm has no language factor in it, & also read what i have said about L murlidharansir. i never said he is bad i made a comparitive statement like you made for teachers whom i like. so i think its time to know who understands english. & i am from andhra & not from delhi but taken coaching from delhi from the teachers i have named. ok boss you may be right at your end i am right with my opinions. i end this futile discussions & arguements here

Replied 14 May 2013

Ok All the best for ur results

Replied 15 May 2013

sir i do not give any paper this time but give all in nov. but thanking for the wish & wish same to you mr udit gupta 

sir i think you in delhi or which place sir

gud bye & ending discuss on topic

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: