Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final dt book

Page no : 2

Vaibhav Jandey (Life iz Hard; I'm Harder)   (1175 Points)
Replied 23 December 2013

Don't go for T. N. Manoharan you will end up repenting.

For a subject like DT which is vast and somewhat complex; you must look a concept from different angles backed by solving practical problems & referring to case laws, Vinod Gupta's book is there.

gillbates (student) (277 Points)
Replied 23 December 2013

my dear friends 

first of all avoid the Q&A format of preparing Professional examinations (Except Info.tech.paper)

my opinion is not good at all 

for DT Final : Vinod Gupta sir 

IDT :institutes recent material for 2014 examinations  which is available in online store (cost arround to RS 450)

Bangar is not well for acheiving good score ,Institute material is so good for IDT

The learner (Qualified CA Pursuing CS Professional Mcom(FT))   (133 Points)
Replied 23 December 2013

I think Manoharan is The Best.

Dishant (student) (28 Points)
Replied 23 December 2013

Alternate reference books for just only for your deep gain in particular topics or chapters and for extra illustrations only.1st of all go throughout module,then may go to reference books as per my opinion and experience.

Neeraj Sharma (Accountant) (285 Points)
Replied 24 December 2013

vinod gupta sir. module should be prefer. for depth knwledge nd exam approach.

SAJID M BOGHRA (PARTNER) (142 Points)
Replied 24 December 2013

Knowledge point of view considering exam also vinod k singhania is best

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 24 December 2013

Dear sourav,

Padhuka book is in the format of Question and Answer. It covers RTP and practise manual and past suggested answers. I think, according to your requirement , Padhuka will be a good option.

1 Like

Tigmanshu (article) (58 Points)
Replied 24 December 2013

CA Maninder shergil' notes are best

Ankush (Student) (1364 Points)
Replied 28 December 2013

Paduka book is good

QLI Coaching for CA CS (www.qli.co.in) (539 Points)
Replied 30 December 2013

Strongly recommend Vinod Gupta. You would have complete conceptual clarity if you've studied it fully,

Also the book looks bulky, and first reading may consume some time. However your understanding of provision shall be so clear that you may then revise it very fast.

Best Luck!

Vikram M. (Unemployed) (504 Points)
Replied 31 December 2013

Vinod Gupta's material is considered the best. Almost each of his 8 main modules contain solved past years questions. Apart from that, there are other Illustrations given throughout the material.

If you absolutely must study from a "Question and Answers" format book, then you can look at the previous suggestions above.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro