Ca final crash course

Hey, I received this message from ICAI about a crash course for CA final happening from March 11th 2014 to 30th or 31st of march at the Cuffe Parade, Mumbai branch of the ICAI. Unfortunately I,ve lost the text. I need a contact number where in I could call and register myself for the above crash course. Sort of Urgent.

 

Also, if any idea about other crash courses happening by ICAI, do let me know. Whatever information you got would be of great help. Also, any other tips for clearing CA final is welcome. My attempt is in May,14 and I'm pretty clueless at thge moment.

 

If you are serious about solving the above issues, you may also contact me on 8976756010. Thank you for your time out :)

Replies (1)

I hope ur doubts is clear by below given details:

 

Days and Dates : Tuesday, 11th March To Wednesday, 30th April, 2014 
CPE Credit : 
Venue :J. S. Lodha Auditorium, ICAI Bhawan, Cuffe Parade 
Time :9.00 am to 5.00 pm 
Fees :Rs. 6500/- 
Descripttion :

Chief Co-ordinator
CA Mahesh Madkholkar (Chairman, WICASA) 9820075966

 

Co-ordinators
CA. Devki Shah 8879050782
CA. Shakuntala Chhangani 9967771318
CA. Prashant Chaubal 9820363699

 

Subjects  
1) Financial Reporting Eminent Faculties
2) Strategic Financial Management
3) Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics
4) Corporate & Allied Laws
5) Advanced Management Accounting
6) Information System Control & Audit
7) Direct Tax Laws
8) Indirect Tax Laws

 

For Link :

 

Go at :

 

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:L_y0kUbS4csJ:www.wirc-icai.org/rss.aspx+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details