Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA FINAL CORPORATE LAWS

Page no : 2

Jitesh (CA Final) (83 Points)
Replied 14 May 2010

Dear kingsley

If u wanna go by thickness of the book then you can refer book by A.Ramaiya..

Richa Arora you can read book by Munishbandari or by G.K.Kapoor.. Both are very good books

CA Kingsley (Audit Manager) (470 Points)
Replied 14 May 2010

@ Ravi Ji : I have read both sir. Unfortunately in the hand book, lot of important things like Misc provisions in companies act, Combination regulations, Tie in agreements,anti competitive agreements etc in FEMA are all missing. Moreover in the thick book, after each an every provision, there are problems. But in hand book, first he gives all the provisions and then dump the questions. SO i felt the big book is good

@ Jitesh : I am wondering how did a CA accept a hopelessly dumb guy like you as articled assistant ? I recommended  the thick book because the notes are explained in lucid manner and not because it is big.

(Guest)

Dear Rahul Sharma,

Do self study for law. Don’t waste time.

The best best best book is Munish bandari sir.

U buy the text book not handbook.

Use bare act  

Refer the following link

/forum/bare-act-82931.asp?1=1&offset=2

Happy reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

K.Ilayaraja.

Rahul Sharma (none) (57 Points)
Replied 16 May 2010

finally please suggest whose classes to be joined for max score in CA FINAL LAW, specially since all questions are compulsory, and i heard from seniors that Mr Deepak Gajrani is teaching all the allied laws in depth apart from CHAPTER OF DIRECTORS IN WHICH HE TAKES 18 CLASSES. Kindly suggest genuinely ASAP.

regards

Rahul Sharma

Jitesh (CA Final) (83 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

kingsley

Mind your tongue kingsley.. being in a respectable profession try to respect the people in the profession.

U need to understand that when u r recommending a book u should not telling about the volume rather try to understand how easy it is to refer the book..The way u told about the thickness of the book, really meant that u go by the thickness of the book and not the contents.

shankar (CA, CS Final) (243 Points)
Replied 24 May 2010

this is not goods for the exam points of view

CA Kingsley (Audit Manager) (470 Points)
Replied 24 May 2010

@ jitesh : U started this mess. U gave a nasty reply as to refer ramaya book. I shot back!!! And dont try to make fun of people in this forum. Else u will be given back such harsh replies

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

Is deepak gazrani notes for cs executive courses r available in market........?if yes, then for which subjects.....?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: