Ca final coaching classes

Hii everyone...I have recently started my articleship.I would like to seek guidance from you guys on how should I plan for the coaching classes for the final exams.When should I plan for which papers during these 3 years of articleship phase so that I can cover up all the papers in time and have sufficient time in hand for the revisions as well.I plan to take all the papers but have kept the practical papers in priority basis in comparison to theory papers.Please reply...

Replies (5)

You need to have a balanced approach for both theory oriented and practical papers. As you have decided to attend coaching classes, get started as early as possible, but beware of the applicability of new syllabus, so that you can equip yourself adequately to prepare and perform well in the examination. 

 

Do not wait for arrival of books in the market, what ever is with you, get started. Once your friends who so ever are writing the exam this May 2016 you can take thier material(s), note(s) etc, it will help you as to what is the best way you can plan and appear in the examination emphatically. Key mantra for through out your life is to be positive and relaxed. 

Biswal

Every person will have different views & priorities about various subjects in CA final. So you try to develop your plan on your own

But I am providing you an example or one way of planning your coaching

Please start coaching after one year of your articles & plan in 3 phases

Phase-1 - Two practical & one theory (AMA,SFM & ISCA)

Phase - 2 - Two practical & one theory (DT,FR & Law)

Phase - 3 - 2 theory/practical subjects (Auditing, IDT)

 

Originally posted by : Sathish M
You need to have a balanced approach for both theory oriented and practical papers. As you have decided to attend coaching classes, get started as early as possible, but beware of the applicability of new syllabus, so that you can equip yourself adequately to prepare and perform well in the examination. 

 

Do not wait for arrival of books in the market, what ever is with you, get started. Once your friends who so ever are writing the exam this May 2016 you can take thier material(s), note(s) etc, it will help you as to what is the best way you can plan and appear in the examination emphatically. Key mantra for through out your life is to be positive and relaxed. 

Thanks sir for replying.Regarding the applicability of the new syllabus when I asked about it in ICAI.They said that as I am registered under the old syllabus so I will fall under the old syllabus,while some other people are sayinf that I will be given an option to choose between old and new.So, right now I have started preparations from my CA final study materials.

 

Originally posted by : mohammad rasool baig
Biswal

Every person will have different views & priorities about various subjects in CA final. So you try to develop your plan on your own

But I am providing you an example or one way of planning your coaching

Please start coaching after one year of your articles & plan in 3 phases

Phase-1 - Two practical & one theory (AMA,SFM & ISCA)

Phase - 2 - Two practical & one theory (DT,FR & Law)

Phase - 3 - 2 theory/practical subjects (Auditing, IDT)

 

If I plan for coaching post completion of 1 year of articleship,then will I get sufficient time for revision and practice during the remaining 2 years period of articleship..

Yes, you will have the option to continue with old syllabus till the period institute allows the scheme to lapse.

Conversely, you can opt to appear in the new syllabus.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details