Ca final classes may'16 at chennai

Hi all. Could anyone please suggest me or provide me information on crash course to be held for CA FINAL Advanced Auditing in the month of March'16?? Faculties I prefer to attend are Kamal Garg, S Ganapathy and Vikas Oswal. Any other suggestions are also most welcome. Thanks in advance.

Replies (4)
Ganapathy is a veteran, you can rely on his track record. Kamal Garg is good. Vikas Oswal is also good you can attend.
Kiran parsa sir is too good from wizard institute mylapore.. I think in march crash course for audit and law available..
Thank u Mr. Sathish. I have vikas oswal's notes. I studied from his books only in my 1st attempt. I feel like the book is too volumnous to read now. If u could find time, pl do suggest me any specific way of studying his book please.
Thanks Mr. Rajagopal. Will check with wizard CA institute also.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details