Ca final both groups together - strategy to discuss

Deepak Arora (CA-Final) (398 Points)

23 February 2016  

Hi Friends,

I would like to take opinion from all the senior members of this portal and my friends who have been preparing themselves for this May 2016 attempt.

I prepared my self for 2nd group and appeard for the same 3-4 times but some time aggregate could not be achieved and some time could not clear ISCA.

At present am in full time job and able to get 4-5 hours on daily basis for study and due to off on saturday sunday get another 10-12 hours both on saturday and sunday extra for my study.

In view of this, filled my form for both the groups for this May 2016. 

My strenghths are in DT, IDT, Audit, Law, Accounting Standards and to some extent in ISCA also.

My weaknesses are there in Costing, SFM and Financial Reporting, as far as concepts are concerned, I have good concept clearity in all these papers also but not able to solve the questions in the speed in which it is desired in examination hall.

I need guidance from all of your how I should prepare myself in these papers, whether PM for all these subjects will be enough to cover for clearing the exam ?

And also tell me main point that whether should I mix both groups paper together for preparation or should I finish 2nd Group first then 1st Group, what strategy will be good ?

This time, I want to crack this exam at any cost and ready to do study as much as possible.

Therefore need valuable feedback from you guys.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Deepak Arora