ca final

Hi friends,

i had complited my ca inter in 1997/98, then I left ca for some prasonal reason. again after 10 yr again I join ca and I cleared 1st grp in 1st attempt., but  I failed 3/4 time in 2 nd grp but with the grace of All mighty God today Icleared 2nd grp too. at last I am a CA.

Thanks to ca club for helping me a lot.

Replies (20)

congratulations

congrats  !!!!!!

I am really happy 4 U

congrats yaar.

 

congratulations..............................................................................

congrts........

congratss

congratulations......

many congrats to u

regards

many congrats to u

regards

Many many congrats to you.

Please suggest me your strategy for preparation of 2nd group and the books referred by you since I am also motivated and would like to clear 2nd group along with service. 

hey good to know about that... heartiest congo 4 d same....

u hav rightly proved that nothing can stop if u r determined.... good luck..!!!

congrats......:)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details