Ca club india memeber dismissed from service (terminated)

SRINIVAS (**********) (24 Points)

11 December 2011  

A CA club india member is dismissed from service (lay-off) because of his moral character.

I posted a job vacancy for our 2 billion group industry in CA club india and we recruited a young & energetic boy (just 22 yrs old).  He was working in an Audit Firm at Chennai as an Articled Assistant.  He had recruited for a responsible post to be reported to CMD & Audit Committee thro DGM - Internal Audit.  All HR formalities and background verification are done including medical fitness.

He has been working for the 2 billion group industry for the past 9 months.  He has been caught while he was doing e-filing, Balance Sheet, P& L account, Form 3CB etc for some other company (say XYZ pvt ltd) , caught by System Admin & camera and also by one of the informer (eye-witness). On enquiry, he said he had gathered the client XYZ pvt ltd (5 crore turnover pvt ltd) while he has been working with the Audit Firm while Articleship.  He started working for the said client privately and not brought to the attention of the Audit Partner earlier.  He has been paid some reasonable amount for that by the client.  The XYZ ltd believes that the work was done by Audit Partner by his assistants.

He is dismissed from service (terminated) and serverly warned.  I also got issued memo for recommending him to the 5 billion group company.  

I feel Shame!