Easy Office

CA articleship transfer

Page no : 3

peehu (ipcc student) (147 Points)
Replied 21 May 2012

actually i cant sit for long as i m in stage prior to osteoporosis

Namita (student) (29 Points)
Replied 27 May 2012

but transfer is allowed in the same city?? pls reply.. its urgent..

sajal jain (sajal_ttysa@rediffmail.com)   (21 Points)
Replied 18 June 2012

which  documents will be required to submit form 103 after taking transfer and taken permission  by ICAI submited form  109 plz tell me to ICAI and where we have to sand DD "in fabour of  ?"

will form 109 also submit with form 103 ?

(Guest)

hello frends im lives at dahisar can any one send me list of good firms at borivali for articleship

Vijayalaxmi Kannuri (Job Seeker) (31 Points)
Replied 27 June 2012

Originally posted by : TusharSSampatM.Com CA,CS-FINAL
Within 30 days of you joining new firm you must get your self registered with icai with form no 102 and 103 signed by the new principal.
Within same 30 days you should also file form for takin transfer after takin signature from the current principal and submit to icai.
Hope your querry is solved.

can u explain the 2nd para,m nt getting it??plz plz

Parimi Sai Vijaya Krishna (Student) (40 Points)
Replied 03 July 2012

No approoval of ICAI required for termination in the 1st yr of articleship.

Jst post form 109 signed by the principal to chennai branch directly...!!!!

Parimi Sai Vijaya Krishna (Student) (40 Points)
Replied 03 July 2012

No approoval of ICAI required for termination in the 1st yr of articleship.

Jst post form 109 signed by the principal to chennai branch directly...!!!!

vinay kumar gupta (CA Final) (23 Points)
Replied 06 July 2012

i wish to take transfer from my present firm ,whether taking transfer further effect me in future while going for jobs or interview????plz giv me sugestion....

Raju (a) (21 Points)
Replied 08 September 2012

sir my articleship 1 yr is going to complete on 16-9-2012. can i take transfer without the approval of icai.

plz reply as soon as possible because i want to take intercity transfer . and i am having shortage of time.

and my friend has completed 1.5 yr of articleship so what is the procedure to take transfer within city.

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48564 Points)
Replied 10 September 2012

Originally posted by : SANIKA CHAWAK
i m in the 1st year of my articleship.i want to transfer to another firm.according to the procedure am i suppose to get a prior permission from the institute by making an application since i m still in my 1st year of articles.if so when m i suppose to fill form 109? i.e after getting permission or before that i can fill n submit the form..??n hw long will the institute take to send me the permission letter..??

not required,just fill form109,and send to icai 

Ameya A. Kalambe (Articled Assistant) (27 Points)
Replied 06 September 2013

i am a 5 month experienced CA article .. i want to change my firm can anyone tell me a good partnership firm with vacancy? i am going to compltet my 6 months on 18- oct 13 

Mitali Gupta (Student) (3 Points)
Replied 20 April 2017

Hello Sir, Can you please send me the format for consent letter by the Principle at mitaligupta9609 @ gmail.com.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: