Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca after marriage

Page no : 2

usha bhattarai (student) (37 Points)
Replied 12 May 2016

Hi, i know its hard after marrige you get so many responsibilities and family priorities but dont give up on your dreams.if u give up now u give up forever but if u pursue than it will be with you forever..you should stick to your dream no matter what others might think...yes u will devote less time towards family but its ok after u complete then its for ur family ultimately,its for ur children ...think about that...no one will do what u can do...if u think family issues are the hindrance then have a talk with ur husband..share your dreams and start working on it consistently.Even i am married, even i have many issues regarding family time devotion,many are unhappy about it but i cant give up on my dreams , i have got second grp left, till 2 yrs of married ife i cudnt study due to many reasons but now i said to myself ,if i myself dont do it then no onw will do for me...i get to listen to many adverse comments. Remarks because i cudnt clear it but its ok once i clear everyone mouth will get shut...i didnt give up...i am continuing.So,just focus on ur studies and go for it ! U have to be happy first if u want yo make others happy. 

2 Like

juhi (ARTICLE) (126 Points)
Replied 12 May 2016

Waaao.... So inspirational... 

CA ABHAY GUPTA (Practice) (3230 Points)
Replied 12 May 2016

Just want to say impossible is nothing...
1 Like

narendra trivedi (article) (105 Points)
Replied 13 May 2016

Just do it...aap jitna sochogi utna hi apne aim se pichhe hat te jaaogi...then dont think un neccesarily....study mats uthaaiye aur shuru ho jaaiye....wo kahte hain naa ki "Agar aap kisi chij ko shiddat se karne ki koshish karo to kaaynaat ka jarraa jarra aapka sath dene lagta hai" ... to drop karne ka bekaar saa khayaal aap mann ke nikaal fekiye aur shuru kar dijiye.....
1 Like

Replied 13 May 2016

humaari sarwashreshtha Subhkamnaaein aapke professional aur personal jiwan ke safalta k liye....Himmat mat haariye bass chalte rahiye manjil kabhi naa kabhi to milni hi hai...😊 👍
2 Like

Pradyot dhariwal (student) (46 Points)
Replied 13 May 2016

It becomes very difficult after marriage to study...and when u r doing course like CA u need full concentration. Now doing preparation for CA also depend on how ur inlaws and ur husband support.

If they support u then without thinking anything else...just tell everybody in ur family u wil need a year to complete this...and make ur mind that for one year u will only concentrate on CA.

Now second case- if ur inlaws and ur husband dosent support and u think that there will be lot of household work and u wil not get time for study then leave CA. 

1 Like

Replied 13 May 2016

Mr. Pradyot..... to log job kar ke kaise CA clear kar lete hain....aap practical approach me bilkul sahi ho....but jab koi thaan le ki use karna hai to may be ye sab chijen like family or liability barriers bahut chhote lagne lagte hain...mai aapke comment ki buraai nahi kar raha but aapko shayad ye fact bhi consider karni chaiye😊
1 Like

pushkar deshpande (Student) (38 Points)
Replied 13 May 2016

please do not drop! our dreams are meant to be fulfilled!:)
1 Like

Jyoti (employee) (52 Points)
Replied 14 May 2016

Do ca continue .. Never give up... Kyunki u r now half on the way... If u quite than u  must know that jitna piche jaoge utne me apni manzil ko paa loge... Best of luck for the future...

1 Like

Nidhiii (Audit) (642 Points)
Replied 15 May 2016

Ditto!! A rank holder wont give up easily and will know how to crack this even under pressure. Buck up and finish it! All the best :)

1 Like

m (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (188 Points)
Replied 16 May 2016

pls continue with Ca u r veryy much capable of doing it
1 Like

m (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (188 Points)
Replied 16 May 2016

its better to complete it rather
r
than repenting for it..
1 Like

Kamlesh (Article Assistant) (181 Points)
Replied 20 May 2016

Having passed CA-IPCC must have surely given you the insights of how to study, where to focus more, your weakness and strenghts... Assume as if you are doing job and is also a Final student, plan your daily routine, find the small leisure time you can have, start with small and bit efforts sincerely and one day you will find anything apart from studies is not keeping you away from your studies, you will feel you are moving towards your goal and there will be growing confidence. Just start with small inputs in a sincere way and you will for sure achieve your goal.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: