Easy Office
LCI Learning

C form correction

Page no : 2

chandra sekar (Manager-Accounts) (387 Points)
Replied 14 January 2016

The correction of C Form has to be by the the party issued such C Forms. Also we have a provision of correcting the same thro online, within 6 months of filing the VAT/CST Returns. In Tamil nadu, the party , who issued the C Form, can correct the same, thro online within 6 mths of filing Returns. Options in TNVAT  website, go to online forms, then choose, cancel & reissue, and enter the relevent details , so that the mistaken C Form, wil get cancel and upload the correct details thro an Ann IA, where you will be acknowledged thro online ref no. Then the supporting documents , like cancelled C Form, Original invoice Copy alongwith a photo copy , LR copy , etc, has to be submitted to the Assessing Officer, where, the said officer after verifying the documents, will approve thro online for a revised C Form, and subsequently, the party can generate the same, later.

Manoj jain (MD) (23 Points)
Replied 01 March 2017

Dear sir,

i have Issued a C form in 2013-14 , invoice no and date were wrongly entered at that point of time, now i got a call that the c form got rejected and have asked for the correct c form,

How do i do that ?

Thanks in advance

Manoj Jain

Jai Mishra (CA Final Student) (22 Points)
Replied 14 October 2017

Dear sir,

we have issued first-quarter c form to the party but wrongly one party name and invoice no.mention in other party & also mistake purchase invoice date & receiving date entered in our software. suggest me what can i do

JNANARANJAN NAYAK (Professional) (28 Points)
Replied 01 December 2017

Please let me know if I did mistake in C form creation with wrong  party name in Telangana Government.

Can you please suggest ,what is the process  of new C Form for same client.

FAIZAN (Finance ) (5 Points)
Replied 24 September 2018

get the form back , n correct it .this is the solution 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: