Easy Office
LCI Learning

bye bye forever

Page no : 2

ANIRBAN DAS (CMA, B.Com, CA Final,) (1522 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

WELL SAID PRANJAL!

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

dear , this is a part of life.  dont quit.

CA Nikhil Gupta (Chartered Accountant) (207 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

hey Arun, go for nov10 exams.....after all u hve got an Exemption in Costing & FM.........

neha garg (article) (34 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

hi m neha

maine b is baar attempt dia bt clear nahi hua

bt yar aap is tara quit karoge to kaise chaega

giv ur best shot in next attempt

n all d best n plzz change ur decision 2 quit CA

quit loosers karte hai

n u r nt a looser

jus prove ur self n icai ko batao ki unke aisa karne se bache darenge nahi

n is tara xam dena ki icai waale majbur hojaye aapko number dene k liye

all d best

regards

neha garg

manish mehta (ca student) (44 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

COME ON DUDE ,,,, JUST TRY ONCE MORE TAKE THE BENEFIT OF COSTINGS EXEMPTION AND THIS TIME U PROVE INSTITUTE .. WORK HARD ...... ALL THE BEST FOR FUTURES

CA Harshmeet Khurana (CA) (204 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

Originally posted by : Anil Kumar

U have exemption in cost&Fm and in remaining 5 subjects your results shows that you have to work on only 3 theory subjects (Audit,Law,ITSM) so don't give up.

We are sure that you will pass with good marks.

Best of Luck

Hemant Tiwari (CA-PCC) (39 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

hiiiii Arun.

dear i m also in ur category.

I also give fourth attempt this time and my numbers is almost same as urs.

I am also going to quit the exam.

but dis is not d end dear. Be brave as like me and now I m very much confident we both clear the exam with good marks.

Dont quit bhai plz.

and I m really confused bcoz i pass all the papers except Cost & fm, and the shocking news is that i got only 24 marks in that subject.

Can anyone suggest me the refrence book for this subject which helps me in nov 2010 exams.

Plz rply me on hemanttiwari_1989 @ yahoo.co.in

I m waiting......

Preethi Jain (employee) (22 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

hi arun... believ in yourself...nothin is impossible...pls dont lose your hope... n give your best next time.. jus b confident n prepar wel.. success ll b at ur door steps..

Sonia M Ketkar (B.com CA DISA(ICA) Pursuing CS)   (625 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

Aye baba don't quit ! My condition is also infact worst than you. I am remaining with my 2nd grp since last one year and failed in that grp for 4 times without any exemption. I too was very upset when I saw my results. But my friends and relatives told me that failure is a first step to success. second thing they told m e was that God is behind you so he is taking my exam which is much more than my CA Exams..If I pass his exam no one can defet me in any of the exams. He has an eye on us therefore he is putting us in trouble and watching, teaching us how to escape from any battle.. He is with us, he knows that if we can't escape or find way he is there. Success achieved after hard work and struggle lasts for a long... So you don't even think of quitting. You have to study and ans in nov. you will definately clear. Whenever any such thoughts come to your mind, think that God is behind you. everything will be smooth. From the day I first registered for CA I decided chahe kitni bar bhi Fail ho jau Pass hone tak baithaneka. So  be happy. Remove all these things from your mind, be cool and study well!

1 Like

Hemant (Business) (25 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

Keep trying with all the hard labour which u have in u and one day u will reach ur  target . Pass karba ka ek hi funda hai GET ISOLATED FROM THE WORLD JUST FOR 2 MONTHS BEFORE EXAM AND U WILL SEE THE RESULT.

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8014 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

Dear Arun,

I think you got the views of many people regarding your decision.  One thing you may be noted out, that not only you but  many people are in the same or even worse situation than yours. But Quitting is not the solution.

Till what time you will quit, now from CA, What will happen in the outer world, if you fail again in any other field, then again you will quit. and so on........So, my view and experience says, quitting is not a solution, instead take a break and enjoy for some time, get relax by staying away fro some days, and then come back with a startegy and planning. Let me tell you, this I m not saying only, my life experience says this and that what I did for 8 years of CA study.

I hope that your CCI Family members experience, advice, care will help you in rethinking and framing a way to move ahead with the double effort..........Best of luck.

uma.. (CA FINAL) (612 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

know how u feel coz i am also in d same situation

at this time u need some relax as the result r recently declared

so better nt to take a decision right now.

dear first of all ur articleship would be about to complete, so u have a lot of time to prepare

just think that nov 2010 is the last attempt n give ur 100% 

quiting iz nt a solution dude 

i am also a failure n also thiz was my 4th attempt.

n i am thinking that nov 2010 would be my last attempt n if i will nt clear , i will quit

n from today itself i.e. 5th august i started studied with full determination

just take rest for 2-3 days, u will come up from diz attitude

(Guest)

I know this is hard to face this type of troubles in life, but if I write my troubles here in CA Course that I m facing, then then You will surely think that I should not only leave CA, but commit suicide. Moral of this message is that never lose hope. there is no god, ICAI is worthless, but keep faith in yourself. Start reading again after being fresh and I am sure next time you will not get a chance to post this forum :)

With warm regards,

The White Hat hacker.

1 Like

CA Ganesh Patkar (Not practicing) (49 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

DEAR ARUN

Do you think by saying goodbye you will get CA certificate?.Be positive

Everyone will not opt for CA course and you are one among them who has the capacity to reach the GOAL

Remember "luck comes to you when the destiny gets tired of waiting" 

Just relax for few days, forget the results and prepare for Nov exams

Best Regards

Ganesh

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

This is wrong approach Arum Bhai....Don't take any decision now...just relax....This is not the end of world.

Think about it.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: