Easy Office
Easy Office

Burning Question : Article liable for his work done in offic

Page no : 2

(Guest)

why r articles liable for this , return ke baad tumhare sir ko khud  review karna chaihe thaa , humare sir to review jaroor karte hain , and i dont think you should be personally laible as per sa issued by icai

Ashish Jain (Delhi) (31 Points)
Replied 24 May 2010

many students have given their views but what is the solution. Solution is that the article should convince her principal that it was done by mistake n will not happen in future. Please forgive n forget my mistake. and as far as the money is concerned, refuse to give money by saying i don't have money to pay you sir as in my already my expenses are more than my stipend. After this CA xcan't do anything.

1 Like

Kiru.G (Article Assitant) (273 Points)
Replied 24 May 2010

According to AAS article is not liable for any mistake made in case of auditing related thing.... its the principle duty to check it before filling...

Keval Shah (CA-Final) (306 Points)
Replied 24 May 2010

Article is not responsible..

1 Like

12583 (Student) (39 Points)
Replied 24 May 2010

we are treated like labourers....we are not liable ok

1 Like

A____ __A (Student All-ways) (275 Points)
Replied 24 May 2010

Thank you guys for all your support.Case has been solved .i called my friend and she said usne uske sir ko phone kiya tha aur sorry kaha to sir bola he ki thik he hum Monday ko dekh lenge..use ye bhi kaha ki agar me tumhe sab ke sam ye sub isiliye kaha ki sab aur acche se kam kare...

I think this is rediculous .. he should have told her above fact much early he spoiled her sanday...just b'coz he wants to pass indirect msg to her collegues...By the way thanks guys..no get ant reply form CA but thats ok..

Vatsalya Bhardwaj (Final Student) (427 Points)
Replied 24 May 2010

article is not liable.....

CA.Gopakumar A.G. (Finance Manager) (34 Points)
Replied 24 May 2010

Hahahhahahahah……,   all boys reacted so emotionally about their liability… Theoretically and legally only CA is responsible for it,   either to the client and if it’s a Tax Audit to the IT dept . And ofcourse he should aware of it, but in order to feel the responsibility he may tell like that.

What I feel, u all boys should understand the pressure in the chair……………….. and deliver the service accordingly by taking at most care.

CA. Shshank Saurav (Analyst) (34 Points)
Replied 24 May 2010

In this case it is not an audit and noone shall be liable. The ultimate responsibility rests upon the person signing the return.

However the CA may lose the client but no legal action can be taken against him.  Even in audit also all the Standards say that the member signing the report has to adopt the audit procedures and gather relevant information in order to satisfy himself . Thus in any case article is not responsible .

Rajiv Rana (.) (64 Points)
Replied 24 May 2010

article is not liable... auditor is responsible.

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 24 May 2010

The first thing is that this matter has been solved.

The second thing, CA is liable for any mistake made by his article. the client know the CA not the article.

The third thing is that although artile assistant is not liable, but he/ her should do the work carefully. As he/ she shall also become CA and then he /she shall be liable for mistakes not his/her articled assistants.

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 24 May 2010

Dear Hitesh, Article is not responsible for any mistake done on his part.It is CA's duty to review work done by articles and his staff.Also it is written in SA too. Client is responsible for paying additional tax,CA's reputation only will be damaged in eyes of client. 

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 24 May 2010

Why are u applying AAS in the case of an ITR return????

CA Asmita Waghmare (Chartered Accountant and works a Equity Research Analyst)   (107 Points)
Replied 24 May 2010

though there was mistake on part of the article, the principal should not blame the article. we are here to learn and bound to make mistakes, which our sir should correct it and help us to be better Chartered Accountants in future. 

lokesh deopura (student) (33 Points)
Replied 24 May 2010

The one who has signed the return is liable.....enjoyyyyy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: