EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Board Resolution

Page no : 3
(Guest)

Hi,

Can anybody send me board resolution for accepting the resignation of directors.

Also appointing one directory as the owner of the company.

You can send me the details at kavita @ gelkapsports.com

Thanks in advance.

REgards,

Kavita Sharma

(Guest)

Hi,

Can any one clarify, whether 'abstract of Banalce Sheet and Companies General performance', which was used to attached to the Annual Return of the companies, are still required to be attached.

s sunil (company secretary) (22 Points)
Replied 14 August 2008

Resolution for appointment of managing director for the pvt ltd co

(Guest)

Hi Pl help me with the draft of the resolution to be passed in case of appointment of director in place of the deceased director. thanks in advance

(Guest)

I m New user to this site, can anybody help in regard of conversion of a private limited company to public limited with its process and specimen copies of resolution and forms to be filled with ROC.

(Guest)

Please send me the format of the resignation by the auditors from the office of auditors and the format of consent/ eligibility letter given by the new auditors to be appointed

(Guest)

Please forward me the specimen format for resignation by auditors and also the consent letter from new auditors to be appointed

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Radhika
"  Please send me the specimen format of resignation by auditors and consent letter format by new auditors to be appointed

Passing Authority   —         General Meeting
Nature of the Resolution —         Ordinary Resolution

Resolution- in case the vacancy is by way of resignation ( Because u have asked for EGM resolution)
"Resolved That M/s. X & Co, Chartered Accountants, be and are hereby appointed Auditors of the company to fill the vacancy caused by the resignation of Y & Co, Chartered Accountants and to hold office until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting and they be remunerated by way of such fee as the Board of Directors may determine."
Guidelines in case of casual vacancy of auditor
    (1)   It is usual to obtain a certificate from the new auditor and to inform the Auditors of his appointment as provided in sub-section (1) of section 224.
    (2)   A casual vacancy is a temporary vacancy for part of the year.
    (3)   The vacancy is not created by any deliberate omission on the part of the company to appoint an auditor in its annual general meeting .
    (4)   The casual vacancy may arise due to death or resignation.
    (5)   Where the vacancy is caused otherwise than by resignation, the Board may fill the casual vacancy.
    (6)   The casual vacancy caused by the resignation can be filled only by the general meeting.
    (7)   The auditors appointed in the casual vacancy will hold office until the conclusion of the next annual general meeting only.

"

(Guest)
"Resolved That 1,00,000 equity shares of Rs. 10 each be and are hereby allotted to the persons as per list tabled before the Board and initialled by the Chairman for purposes of identification, and as shown against their respective names.”
“Resolved further Thatshare certificates in respect of the shares allotted as aforesaid be issued to the said persons under the common seal of the company and under the signatures of any two directors of the company and counter signature of the Company Secretary.”
“Resolved further Thatthe Company Secretary of the Company be and is hereby authorized to file e-Form 2 with the Registrar of Companies for and on behalf of the Company.”
“RESOLVED FURTHER THAT 1,00,000 Fully paid up Equity Shares of Rs. 10 each of the Company be issued to the said allottees and the entries be made in the Register of Members of the Company.”
“RESOLVED FURTHER THAT Shri BSJ and Shri VKL, Directors of the Company be and are hereby authorised to sign the Share Certificates for and on behalf of the Board of Directors of the Company and the Common Seal of the Company be affixed in presence of above said two Directors and Shri AB, Company Secretary of the Company.”

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" HI CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE RESOLUTION TO BE PASSED REGARDING CHANGE OF OPERATIONAL LOCATION OF A PVT LTD COMPANY "

(Guest)

i am new to this site , can anyone please help by providing me the format to appoint an auditor for a newly incorporated company?

(Guest)

Can anyone let me know the procedure and Board Resolution for Allotting Equity shares to the directors of the company?

(Guest)

HI ! Can anyone please let me know -  in a private ltd co the FDI have been received and has been intimated to RBI in stipulated period and the shares have been also alloted within six months time- now the question is if  FC-GPR is not filed in time(i e within 30 days of the allotment of shares ) what will RBI rule says for this delay.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" Please send me the format of the resignation by the auditors from the office of auditors and the format of consent/ eligibility letter given by the new auditors to be appointed "

(Guest)

Dear Members,

What kind of Board Resolution do I pass for a Private Ltd Company, that is leasing and office.

Regards

Revathy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: