Easy Office
LCI Learning

best teacher for MAFA???

Page no : 2

Tarun Dang (CA Finalist) (68 Points)
Replied 23 September 2009

Hi,

Can anyone please suggest me that who is best :Ashish kalra,Makkar,Rajiv singh,Aditya Jain,K.Papneja.

I donot want to go for Makkar as i have heard that he does not clear your doubts.

Please suggest me as i have to join nov. batch.

Thanks,

Tarun Dang

Pravesh (student) (36 Points)
Replied 25 September 2009

Rajiv Singh Sir is the best for concept clarity with practical knowledge

CA SHUBHAM Mittal (CA ) (441 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

I m taking Rajiv Sir's present batch , he is awesome teacher but not much popular............if u want theortical and practical knowledge then go to him 

Sonam (CEO) (96 Points)
Replied 08 August 2010

You should take SFM Class From Aaditya Jain Sir

He has been voted best teacher of SFM.I am forwarding a list where u can find his name.

For old course students-Ashish Karla Sir is best and for New Course students-Aaditya Jain Sir is best.

No need to go for any other faculty.the above two mentioned faculty are best.

Attached File : 1 updated list of best ca final teachers of delhi.pdf downloaded: 194 times
1 Like

CA ANAND JINDAL (Professional) (137 Points)
Replied 08 August 2010

I think, students should prefer & Join ETEN CA, as he/she will get one of the best coaching available in all subjects though Faculty Ranking is not 1st in all subjects  but they are the among the best.

Benefits:-

1) One of the best faculties in all subjects.

2) Everything under one roof.

3) Time saving in travelling ---------saved time can be used to study extra notes/solve practical questions to have proper understanding of subjects.

4) Benefit of Video archives which is available only in eten ca, you are assure of attending 100 % lectures.

5) You can attend lectures even during travelling to some other city where ETEN CA is present.

Among a lot others

Contact me for more clarifications

Best Regards

(Guest)

Join Nagendra Sah Sir class

You will get 100% satisfaction in low fee.

CA Prakash Rai (CA) (129 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

Rajiv Singh Sir is undoubtedly the best teacher for SFM... No need to go anywhere else

(Guest)

how is adiya jain sir???

i have got myself registered for his SFM batch...

(Guest)

Dear friends

This is for your kind information that some of the person and institute is using CA Clubindia for his advestisement purpose and circulating the false information about some teacher of CA final mentioning that it is on the basis of student poll taken by ca Helpline.We will like to clarity that there is no and Helpline in really.

List of the Fake ID involved in this fraud:

1. Mamta

2. Rajeev Verma

3. Sonam

4. Sweta

5. Sachin Grover

6. Vishal Madan

7. Arpita

8. Payal Aggrawal

9. Adesh kumar

10. Punya and so many other...........................

On scrutiny of this ID it is find that the comment posted by these ID is only relates to Parag Gupta and Aditya Jain.where they are tried to give false information to the honest student who takes decision on the hope that he is getting valid suggestion but finally find that this is the fake id and circulating the false information.

This is my humble request that you take your friend suggestion before relying upon the any comment. Mainly for Parag gupta and aaditya jain.

Some time earlier also 10-15 ID ko delete karbaya gaya hai CA Clubindia pe wo sara fake ID tha and jo Bright professional bale ne creat kiya tha. ye dono teacher bhi brightprofessional me naye hai aur apna publisity kar raha hai. Be care ful Take care and Have a Nice day.

Mayank (Accontant) (57 Points)
Replied 09 September 2010

Hi usha,

If u want to have November Batch of Ashish Kalra Sir u can call me on 9871965891.

Mayank

jigar thakkar (CA FINAL) (109 Points)
Replied 01 April 2011

JOIN ARCHANA KHETAN. PRIVATE TUTION. SHE IS THE....BEST FAUCULTY FOR MAFA. ALSO WIRC GUEST LECTURER...

Deepak (STUDENT ) (59 Points)
Replied 10 April 2011

One & Only CA K Papneja ....

Deepak (STUDENT ) (59 Points)
Replied 10 April 2011

One & Only Best Teacher in SFM & Financial Reporting          CA K Papneja  Sir ...currently teaching @ AOC

https://aoc-india.co.in/papneja.html ------------Contact No.  # 09811882271

Contact Details :

1. 9/9, South Patel Nagar
    New Delhi-110008
    Phone:+91-11-25840395/0102, 47528102/03

2. Arya Public School
            Raja Bazar,B.K.S.Marg
           Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110 001.
           Phone:+91-11-2336 2250, 9313830650
           Contact Timing :03:00pm to 08:00 pm

3. 1/17,Doctor Chawla Building,Lalita Park
            Near Gurudwara,Main Vikas Marg
             New Delhi-110092.
            Phone: +91- 32948133/ 4301 0359
             Mobile : +91-93103 98133

Santosh Mahato (CA student) (207 Points)
Replied 10 April 2011

Aajke jamane ka best teacher in delhi for SFM

Nagendra sir..........

No one can bit him. i am really impressed with him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: