EASYOFFICE

best SFM teacher in delhi

Page no : 2

Karan Agarwal (112 Points)
Replied 31 March 2018

Definitely “Aaditya Jain Sir”.His students always score All India Highest Marks in SFM in every exam.Posting one such result where his student scored 100 out of 100 marks in SFM. Salute to this great teacher.Proud to be his student.Also he teaches Stock Market in detail in class to make SFM Concept understand practically.Hats Off

uttam pandey (86 Points)
Replied 10 April 2018

“Aaditya Jain Sir” is considered to be best CA Final SFM Faculty.I am currently taking his classes and highly satisfied.Recently his students Secured AIR-1 & 100 out of 100 marks in CA Final SFM.

You can view their interview video link from You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pi6I2h5PeY&t=102s

I am sharing sir's students mark sheet of AIR-1 & AIR-3 here so that you can be confident about your selection:

Ashiwini Ballodia (Managing Partner at TAXounting)   (8732 Points)
Replied 04 June 2018

All the above post are by Fake profile created by Aaditya Jain

Jabahar Lal (2 Points)
Replied 20 December 2019

Mayank Gupta (3 Points)
Replied 20 December 2019

Dear friends,

I think you must compare every faculty Video Lecture on youtube then you came to know who is the best faculty for SFM.one of my friend share youtube link of CA Nagendra Sir and i really like that video. You must watch his lecture video once.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnvtrK5q7VsBOnKMqgN87kKTf3ufiTRBC

Note: I dont think there is any other faculty except CA Nagendra sir who refund your money if you dont like his/her video lecture.

Ankit kumar (26 Points)
Replied 05 January 2021

CA Aaditya Jain sir is the best faculty for CA FINAL SFM anywhere in INDIA. His classes are satisfactory. His teaching style is awesome. his classes are very interesting. He explains every concept very well and connects with the stock market and examples. his books are colorful. his classes are available in Pen drive & Google Drive. You can Buy from his website Aadityajain.com

PRIYANSHU KUMAR (9 Points)
Replied 27 February 2021

CA Aditya Jain sir is FINANCE GURU. His teaching style is awesome. his classes are very interesting. He explains every concept very well and connects with the stock market and examples. his books are colorful.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: