Best Of The Best Motivational Series And Audit Process PPTs

* Krishna * (CA Student) (6149 Points)

25 September 2010  

Hi Friends,

Here are some of the links that are worth watching:

1. World of Opportunity for Chartered Accountants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ-81nXLkgw&feature=related

2. Audit Process (Useful for Articled Assistants)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8I15mJtE-A&feature=player_embedded

(Videos of Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia)

Wherever the videos might be, all the Chartered Accountants role across the globe is in one way or the other same when it comes to complying with respective laws and accounting/auditing standards in respective countries....

ICAI is trying hard to take our profession globally..as part of this, as you all know, it has already entered into several MoUs with a number of countries that are offering chartered accountancy courses, whatever name they may be called..and is still working to expand our Profession across the Globe...

So, Friends,

Be Proud To Become an Indian Chartered Accountant

Be Enthusiastic

Be Passionate in reaching our Goal

Be Dedicated &

Be A Part In the Service Of The Nation and in Leading One of the World's Fastest Growing Developing Economy..India (the Super Power by 2020)

And I wish all our students to come out of this course with flying colours in the ensuing exams....

With all the IFRS, DTC and GST being introduced soon...

Undoubtedly A Number of Opportunities are awaiting in India and also across the World for Indian CAs

Because Next Decade is Ours, the Indian Chartered Accountants..as our President said....

And We Are the 'Number One' when it comes to Numbers in Financial Statements and also other reated fields...

So, Keep Burning the Desire to be part of the World's Respected Profession - our Chartered Accountancy Course..Never Give Up if something happens...

UNLEASH YOUR HIDDEN POTENTIAL

Come Let Us "DREAM BIG BECOME BIG"...

As part of my Motivational Videos, Here is ONE OF THE BEST MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO I HAVE COME THROUGH FOR ALL OF YOU..Hope you will enjoy this...